Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Calling old timers

I had seen a few old timers so this thread (if you so kind to post in it) is for old and new
    We can talk about anything here,
    Yesterday I put my honda on website to sell . The first phone was 5 minutes after I had posted it, and now is constant stream of people calling. So it is a good thing
    Kirk rewercome to the forum
    Kuma
    Salvadore
    Mike
    Ponder,
    Let's talk about everything here , if you so kind
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thank you for creating this thread, Dahila, hopefully we'll see a few familiar faces and possibly some new ones as well.

Nothing new to report today other than I got outside and got a little sun and iced coffee.

Hope everyone is well today and enjoying their day

It is still warm here in Baltimore and I have been working all day pretty much in my office. I went out earlier and brought lunch back and will be going out to dinner in a little while by myself as my wife is working. I will go to Starbucks afterwards and have a Passion tea with some friends. Tomorrow night I am meeting some friends for dinner. I hope everyone is doing good today!!!

thank you gents for posting, I think we need a spot to ; complain, rant, share good days and bad days,
    I do not want to crowd P. thread.
    I hope mike will come here too.
    Sal as long as you are kind of ok , and surviving it it an achievement. I think I do not have to do anything at all. Still the day was not bad.
    Kirk I know you have your portion of health scare so do I, Forget about graceful aging . Some idiot made it up. There is not graceful aging.
    It is pretty hot her and 98 % humidex so I am blessed to put A?C on , that I can afford it, and that i have it,
    Thanks guys
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hi, everyone, it's MMB, and it's good to be welcome on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MainerMikeBrown View Post
    Hi, everyone, it's MMB, and it's good to be welcome on this thread.
    Thanks Mike, it seems that Mr. Ponder left us, Well we all make choices, I honestly believe he is doing what is the best for him. I am going to miss him, he is a good friend
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yeah, I almost replied after I read it, but I figured also he is doing what he feels is right - I will also miss seeing him on the forum.

I'm up early today to do blood work after that I can eat.

oh fasting blood work, I hate it, I should do mine like 2 weeks ago, Maybe I just follow you and go tomorrow
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I wish Ponder the best.

We all wish him the best, all of us
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore