Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    We received an inch of new snow here this morning. I don't think I'll have to do any shoveling, however, as I think most of the new snow will melt this afternoon.

We're supposed to get some warm weather this weekend here in Maine, like 55 F degree weather. It might be a good break from the winter cold for me.

yep the same here mike
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

An ice storm is on the way for us here in Maine on Sunday. So I'll probably be stuck inside all day on Sunday.

Today I purchased two containers of yogurt at the grocery store, only to realize when I got home that they have more sugar than I'd like.

For me shopping is hard job, I need to check for sugars (99 different names) and for fillers which is usually some kind of starch. I do not buy anything that I can make at home
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Tomorrow I'll be watching the AFC Championship game and then the NFC Championship game. Lots of NFL football for me to look forward to watching tomorrow.

Tonight I'll be watching the Kansas City Chiefs play against the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl.

May the best team win.

Congrats to the Chiefs and their loyal fans, as they're this season's Super Bowl Champions.

This morning here where I live in Maine it was -16 F, the coldest temps we've had here this winter.