Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    I agree. Diet has a lot to do with health. Exercise, vitamins, heredity, not smoking or doing drugs, limiting alcohol consumption, getting enough sleep, limiting stress and lady luck all are also important.

... The latter not something I am familiar with however all that in between I have more than dabbled with. If only I knew what I know now and if lady luck was on my side I probably would not of played so hard with all the former.

How have you been?

I have been OK I guess and thanks for asking. I read your posts and they are quite detailed, well thought out and interesting.

Yep, it's been tough on everyone all things considered. I'm sorry I have been a pain at times. Thx Kirk.

Yeah thanks guys, I do not want to talk about covid but the professional doctors are the ones who lie to us in my age the survival rate is 98.5% so fuck it, I worry about the people who dying like crazy on cancer, heart attacks and excetera because f**** pol8itians take bribes and have not decency to tell us the true that it is planned and never Covid was isolated, Health Canada like Us CDC send the information to people about lack of any documents about isolation the virus. 98% people who die "with" assumpted Covid die in nursing homes. Average age 80 , they do deny health care for sick people, sick with any disease than covid, I do believe the governs will pay the heavy price for it,
    When I was working for 6 years in Nursing home, every season autumn and spring (200 residents) about 10 people died with flue
    Diet I hate that word , we need to do everything to eat healthy and clean food, not so easy to find. If I was not that lazy I would exercise,
    Just suggestion Kirk you scared of virus (how people believe they can get dead virus it is over my head) you should start on supplement, I am taking it right now but not because of imaginary covid but ever flue or cold is dangerous for me;
    Quercetin 500 mg , Vit C 1000 mg, and Zinc 25 mg once a day, So far so good, All available overcounter, Zinc is difficult to get cause stores stopped selling it as soon as doctors started saying that is very important one in flu season.
    I am still not trusting doctors and health care !!!
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

If you up for a feel good movie D, I linked one in my thread. I found it somewhat uplifting and a positive distraction.

you are not going to believe what I am watching; not to keep the suspense ; Last Season of SG1 zzzzzzzzz910z0 and it is getting better and better, Thank you for the tip will check it up
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

That series never gets old. The US Air Force loved O'neal's/Richard Dean Anderson's portrayal of them that they gave him an award. Anyone would think they must have a real Stargate getting all worked like that. Or perhaps they have adopted a similar Ori doctrine and just secretly worshiping MacGyver.

Hello everyone (Dahila, Kirk, and Ponder) I've been thinking of you all. Hanging in there, I guess; about all I can say atm. Trying to shift focus away from everything that is wrong and what (little) is going right for me. Not always easy to do.

PS - I do take vitamin C and green tea supplement anyway for the upcoming cold season. I don't fret over Covid anymore, as I feel confident that I utilize necessary hygiene measures to protect myself from the all things 'catching' as humanly possible. I'll admit, though, I do run like hell in the other direction when I hear a sneeze or cough in a store...Lol!!

TC..

~Sal

I think that is a great approach Sal. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Just responded in the other CV thread and whilst frustrated with the response to CV itself, am happy to just let what happens happen. My wife in the vulnerable category very much so - but like you in the colder months taking care. I won't go on anymore about it out of respect for D's wishes. I am also wearing of the topic. That said I like your take on the subject. Not saying we should ignore it. My struggle is the response to it. That is all. Nice to see you on the board again and thanks for popping in on the other thread.

Also hopes Kirk, yourself, Camille, D and all the others are doing well. My take is just my take. I'm all for rays of sunshine ... even if they come out the wrong end. Joking of course.