Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Hi everyone , Sal, the week is so cloudy I miss the sun and the stars , Can not watch the Saturn, Jupiter and noon , nothing is visible for at least a week, Beside that the colors of autumn and incredible, so beautiful. We cleaned out the veggies beds all done like most of veggies frozen, Hopefully enough to next spring , summer,
    Good news is that evil Cabal lost already, It makes me very happy and optimistic, I believe we are going to wake up in the most beautiful world , peaceful and clean
    I hope so, Dahila!

Sorry guys I haven't posted this week - been struggling badly and depersonalizing ta-boot. Been a bit rough here sad to say - both physically and psychologically. Hard to explain; really. I hope it passes sooner rather than later - it gets so old. Maybe everything is just overwhelming me, I don't know. Haven't felt like myself, I don't know. I'm just hanging in there most days on auto pilot. Life seems Surreal and not in a good way either.

Oh well.. never mind - such as my life/reality atm

Anyways..

Wishing everyone here at AF - a nice weekend

I am working on visualizing what I want for my family and maybe for me if I have enough time on this plane;
    What I am asking for;
    1. Debt free, taxing free
    2. Righteous leaders; chosen by us
    3. Common law for whole world
    4. Health care for all (Med Beds)
    5. Free energy for all people
    6. Money for humanitarian goals
    7. Right to choices; health, place to live, work to do
    8. No more demonic entities, no more Cabal
    9. Clean air, water, food, earth, and oceans
    10. Worldwide peace, no more wars
    11. Clean social media, education access to information
    Hopefully it will aligned with other people desires, the more we ask for it the more possible timeline occurs , Tomorrow market have a good weekend everyone
    my prayers or asking or meditation is for everyone on this miserable world , for every living thing
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I hope everyone has been doing good. A friend and a client/friend of mine both got Covid-19. My friend is 56 and he and his wife and 2 teenage daughters were eating inside restaurants quite a bit. My friend began to get tired, got a slight fever and a dry cough. He got tested and had it. One night he began to hyper ventilate and went to the hospital and his temperature was 103.7. He is better now but still tired and lost 13 pounds. He was out of work for 3 weeks. His 2 daughters were sick around 4 days each and were OK. His wife did not get sick. The other guy is 62 and he got it from someone he was riding in the car with. He got tired and got a dry cough and his temperature got up to 100.3. He was tested as positive. He was out of work for 2 and half weeks and lost around 7 pounds. His wife and son who still live at home with him did not get sick.

Kirk read about covid test , there is not covid there is coronavirus that we have with us for the last 60 years, PCR test is only for educational purposes and the testing is a scam like Covid, It is flu, not even difficult flu, Go on CDC site and read what is is, It was downgraded to flu on March.
    Flu symptoms; high fever, cough, usually not runny nose, headache, and muscle pain, For me it is very dangerous (any flu) because I have Copd, Maybe your friends do have asthma or diabetes,
    Doctors use diagnosis on Assumption. I am so tired of this shit and misinformation , I am ready to screaaaaaaaaaaam like crazy. Where is the common sense people.
    BTW my hubby has perfectly healthy lungs but he uses my puff when he gets cold cause of shortness of breath
    Anyway is nice to see you Kirk even you believe in scamdemic, scandemic made to impose New word order and one government for all, vaccination with digital print and excetera,,,,,,,,,,,
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Here in Maryland, Governor Larry Hogan gave a speech yesterday on the increase in Covid-19 numbers. He said we all must be diligent. Baltimore City mayor Jack Young also gave a speech and is scaling back restaurant capacity and related items. You may be right in your assessment Dahila, but I am stupid and have to rely on what physicians have told me and what I read. Here is the USA, you really can't believe the media and they really hype up Covid-19.

Kirk that's politic to impose "Great reset" agenda 2030 , you are old enough to do some research, Just to read Rockefeller foundation, It is there for everyone to see , they do not hide, How come today is November 8 and there is not talk about Covid?????
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Many people are getting sick and dying from this virus. I rely on my physician and what others in the medical community say and not the media.

Not to discount the existence of CV, many of the CV reported deaths have been reported as incorrect by medical experts themselves. There is a lot of sense to the counter claims that many have died from pre-existing conditions and would of succumb to any numbers of well known and pre-existing strains of flu. All the rest is political. Those invested in the pharmaceutical way of life will then of course pick a side. I beleive none of them. I'm just toeing the line so I don't get brow beaten by self police (people hung up in what they think is a community) and or flogged by authorities.

CV no doubt exists, but I find those that most people trust more toxic. I'm just not heavily invested on either side.

I understand Dahila's take, although am just as wary of all claims no matter what side of the fence. It's the actual division taking place that has my interest. That said, I would not put it past those in control to puppet as they do. Why stop? It's clearly working and now is a great time to push that game to the limit. Not many people are awake to these things.

If anything, perception management has been at its highest than its ever been. So is mental illness. I'd be more worried about that than CV.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-11-2020 at 02:41 PM.

I personally are more worried about cardiovascular disease and cancer then Covid 19.

Probably number one reason I have changed my eating habits Kirk.