Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    the grass Gypsy the grass not the smoking kind , the lawn )
    You can smoke grass? Who knew?! But what I don't understand is why the grass wasn't green in Maine in the first place, when it was really green in South Carolina! Is it because Maine is way north of SC and there's snow?? LOL.

Yes, Gypsylee, the winters are much colder and snowier in Maine than they are in South Carolina. Maine is also a lot further north than South Carolina is.

Quote Originally Posted by MainerMikeBrown View Post
    Yes, Gypsylee, the winters are much colder and snowier in Maine than they are in South Carolina. Maine is also a lot further north than South Carolina is.
    Thank you!

I got my monthly non-fasting blood test done at a local community health center around noon today. The pflebotomist drew my blood.

The reason I must do this each month is because of the medication I'm on, a psychiatric drug called Clozaril.

They have to make sure my white blood cell count is where it should be.

My blood test went well. It always does for me.

Hi mike it is good to see you, I do not like the blood test even not problem to test my bG in house. I think due the meds I am on , I am bruising easily , it looks gorss
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Dahila, I don't like blood tests either. For me, getting a needle stuck in my arm gives me the willies. I don't like needles.

One thing I am not afraid of is getting my blood tested. I watch them as they stick the needle in and draw the blood. Now if you are talking about the dentist, then that is an entirely different story for me as I hate going to the dentist.

I've been watering the lawn at the house I live in twice per day for the past two weeks or so. But the grass is still looking dry and brownish despite my efforts.

We need some rain here in southern Maine soon.

Today I haven't been doing much, other than mow the lawn.

Yesterday I didn't do much either, even though it was July the Fourth, Independence Day for America.

Normally I would have gone to a Fourth of July parade in town yesterday. But it was canceled thanks to the coronavirus.