Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks, Dahila. I will keep my fingers crossed for you, I know you will get through it.

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    Thanks, Dahila. I will keep my fingers crossed for you, I know you will get through it.
    I hope so, thanks
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

So today my mechanic replaced my car's brake pads and the brake disks. I'm glad he did.

Having a good day.

Dahila, have a safe trip and a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now I'm just chilling out sitting in the sun in the living room waiting for two XFL football games on TV which will take place later on today.

Thank you Kirk, I probably will look here tomorrow morning, My plane is at 10:45 pm, We leave at 4 pm it is 2 hours drive to airport . Kind os scary so many hours Thank you
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I enjoyed watching XFL games over the weekend on TV. I don't have a favorite team, or at least not yet. But I'm enjoying watching the games nonetheless.

I am back , it was not good vacation. after a week everything shot down in Poland, so my family kept me inside . Eh the awful time there. I got early flight back. Now I am kind of worry ,
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I'm doing well coping with the coronavirus problems our world is facing. I'm being careful but not being paranoid either.

I am trying not to but with my Diabetes, High blood pressure and COPD I am in the group of highest risk
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore