Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Good day everyone, just after 10AM!

Finally Friday YAY!!

I hope everyone had a nice week!

The weather here is going to be super nice this weekend - in the 70s - bright and sunny! Good chance to get some steps in and enjoy it while it lasts, for it won't be long, we'll be freezing our asses off Lol

And on that note.. other than that. no set in stone plans, just see what happens, I guess, this weekend. Nothing wrong with relaxation whilst being energized. I hope to try and find something to get excited about. I REALLY want new clothes, but I hate shopping in public. What I currently am wearing doesn't fit me anymore. I look frumpy.. Haha!!

I hope everyone here at AF has a nice, healthy, anxiety free weekend!

Take good care..

~Sal

OK.. here's one for ya..

~~Do you know what Hannibal Lecter calls someone in a really good mood? A happy meal!~~

PS - Dahila, I hope this weekend at the market proves to be better than last week for you.
    Last edited by salvator here; 09-25-2020 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Dahila :)
    “I'd rather be a 'could-be' if I cannot be an 'are' because a 'could-be' is a 'maybe' who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a 'has-been' than a 'might-have-been' by far; for a 'might-have-been' has never been, but a 'has' was once an 'are.”

-Milton_Berle

The autumn leaves on the trees are looking quite nice right now here in southern Maine.

Were I live, we usually don't get that many colors during September. And the peak leaves here are usually around October 15th or so.

At this rate, the peak around here this year will be a bit earlier than normal. That's fine with me.

Good Monday everyone!

About 69 °F Cloudy today.

Wishing everyone here at AF a good day and week ahead.

~Sal
    “I'd rather be a 'could-be' if I cannot be an 'are' because a 'could-be' is a 'maybe' who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a 'has-been' than a 'might-have-been' by far; for a 'might-have-been' has never been, but a 'has' was once an 'are.”

-Milton_Berle

Cloudy day here as well, Sal.

Thanks Sal it was better but still slow like hell. Canadians are waking up to the hoax and more are coming in but still in germ ridden masks, I kind of germphobic and I know when they talk the germs come out with the breath . Be careful when you get close to masked one, Not kidding, Beside that everything seems ok.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

This morning, we had heavy rain at times here with strong winds.

Yet I only lost my electric for a few seconds around 9am.

Go figure.

Hello everyone here at AF

First day of October!!

Now things will get spooky.. October Fest starts on some TV stations and they tend to play the oldies but goodies - I just love em - they never get old!

Yes, Mike, the season is definitely changing around here as well and the scenery is just beautiful to view. Sure, I will miss the summer, but there is something about the cold crisp nights that bring me a sense of peace within. I would say, overall, I quite enjoy fall and everything that goes along with it. Glad your power didn't stay out for long.

Dahila.. good to hear at least things are improving over there and for you and your business! Yeah, germs are nasty, I would rather focus my energy on being cautious about the up coming cold season and the flue, rather than (hyper) worry about 1 virus only. I think we should practice overall good safety precautions we would normally take to remain healthy.

So..

I hope we will all remain healthy - both physically and mentally in the foreseeable future .

Take good care all!

~Sal

-Milton_Berle

Thanks to the winds yesterday, I had to do a lot of sweeping of the two decks that are at the house that I live in this afternoon. Their were lots of pine needles all over the decks.

But now both decks look clean.

President Donald Trump now has the coronavirus.

Yeah, I know, Mike. Wishing him and his family a speedy recovery.

Have a great weekend everyone here at AF!

~Sal

-Milton_Berle