Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks, Dahila, good to see you too. A bit rough going here I guess. Just taking it day-by-day I guess.

This morning when I got up out of bed it was only 18 F here.

Chilly.

yeah what we do every day is just a survival. So far we doing it pretty well , I guess.
    oh mike it was bit warmer in my place but still ; winter is coming
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Could be worse, people dying over here due to an outbreak of fires across two states. My parents prepped with make shift face masks to leave the town they were in due to possible smoke inhalation. Thankfully they got out in time. 130 fires all up. I don't know much about it because I don't follow the news. Just my mum letting me know that they are alright.

So don't worry about the low temps - I am sure there is a lot worse to come yet.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

this tread is about us, I do not panic because fires, floods are normal on earth and I do not listen the "scientists" type Greta ( ), whatever is happening on earth is normal. Change of climate were always present. Do I am not worried, I am worried how I will drive next day when they call for 30 cm of snow ;(global warming ) bs.
    Survival; I was more of mental survivor not the so called "climate emergency"
    We are surviving: Anxiety, depression, deaths in the family and ectercera
    We had we have a major fires in Alberta Province of Canada; and it was yelled that is Climate emergency; hm ; RCMP finds Alberta wildfires started by arson
    Last edited by Dahila; 11-10-2019 at 09:00 AM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    this tread is about us ...
    Edit ... Takes his smiley face and will go sit on that.

Sorry to others for dismissing your suffering. I can see now - "could be worse" is not a good opening statement. Dismissing others is a bitch and I should know better.

In the same light, I don't beleive people survive - but no definition on survival is a lot different to others.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-10-2019 at 11:48 AM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

It's starting to sleet out here now.

Tonight I'm supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow with sleet and freezing rain mixed in.

Hence, I won't be volunteering at the food pantry tomorrow morning, unfortunately. I was hoping to help out. But the weather has other plans.

yeah it is snowing for straight 12 hours, I did not have leave the house, I had just to check mail box and to ride into garage , Miserable weather. I hope you do not get scared of above posts, I can not take any more propaganda about climate change or whatever.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I went to the grocery store this afternoon. I bought some cookies for myself tonight, as well as a can of cream of celery soup for lunch either tomorrow or the day after.

I miss Sal, he always makes me feel better. I am getting ready for Saturday for my markets working on painted bath bombs .
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore