Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    I'm always grateful that online forums such as AnxietyForum.net exist nowadays. It's fun for me to voice my opinion on forums like this one.

However, I'm currently even more grateful and happy than usual that forums such as this one are around because I can't go out as much thanks to the virus. Forums give me something to do while I'm stuck at home.

I have not been here in some time, but just thought I would stop in to wish you all well as we deal with the (nearly) unprecedented coronavirus situation. It is certainly a challenge for those of us who already deal with anxiety. I am glad to see that this forum seems to have come back to life, after a period of near-dormancy. Best wishes to all of you, Kuma

Hi Kuma , it is nice to see you back, I also think about our members and how anxious they are, I came back from nice walk 18 Celsius sunny, light wind, it was wonderful. How I appreciate wind in my hair and smell of fresh air, We do not need much to be alive and happy. I keep my fingers crossed that all people will not get sick ,
    Otherwise anxiety would kill me on the spot
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

It's been a rainy day here in southern Maine today. Not much going on with me today.

Hi guys..

Hanging in there I guess. I have no words to describe how I feel. Just very sad I guess.

Dahila, I've also been walking, not very far but it does help. Luckily I rarely run into other people on my walks. Weather is getting nice and I hope I can still go on these walks before they do a lockdown. Hope not.

Sorry guys I'm not helpful.

Take care.
    Last edited by salvator here; 04-04-2020 at 08:45 PM.

Hi Sal you are helpful, I try to walk to just 2 miles , I stop feeling like doing anything. My market is closed , my business took biting probably is gone. I do not think if this paranoia and panic ends there will be place for producers like me. I think everyone will try to survive, It is good to see you Sal
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I volunteered at the agricultural farm today for a couple of hours as well as a few hours there yesterday.

A farm like the one I volunteer at is a necessity, as we grow food.

Otherwise, I wouldn't go out during the coronavirus crisis. But the farm needed my help, and I wanted to help out.

It went well.

A few days ago, I went out for a run for the first time since last fall.

And this morning, I went out for another run. I lasted about 1.2 miles of nonstop running, which to my standards is pretty good.

Oh I go for a walk 7 thousands steps every day, yesterday was snowing like hell , I could not see much, snow on my glasses but bravely I made the walk.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I won't be going out for a walk or a run today, as my legs and my heart need a break after the running that I did yesterday.