Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    I to; hope we can get back to regular life - sooner rather than later - so sick of the nonsense of this year.

Enjoy your weekend everyone here at AF!

~Sal
    Last edited by salvator here; 10-18-2020 at 11:29 AM.
    “I'd rather be a 'could-be' if I cannot be an 'are' because a 'could-be' is a 'maybe' who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a 'has-been' than a 'might-have-been' by far; for a 'might-have-been' has never been, but a 'has' was once an 'are.”

-Milton_Berle

Hi everyone , Sal, the week is so cloudy I miss the sun and the stars , Can not watch the Saturn, Jupiter and noon , nothing is visible for at least a week, Beside that the colors of autumn and incredible, so beautiful. We cleaned out the veggies beds all done like most of veggies frozen, Hopefully enough to next spring , summer,
    Good news is that evil Cabal lost already, It makes me very happy and optimistic, I believe we are going to wake up in the most beautiful world , peaceful and clean
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I saw the Patriots lose to the Broncos on TV yesterday. And I heard the sports talk shows here in New England discuss the game.

But that didn't stop me from having a pretty good day.

It's only a game, after all. I'm not going to get depressed and frustrated over an NFL game. I'm a Patriots fan. But still...