Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

Hi everyone , Sal, the week is so cloudy I miss the sun and the stars , Can not watch the Saturn, Jupiter and noon , nothing is visible for at least a week, Beside that the colors of autumn and incredible, so beautiful. We cleaned out the veggies beds all done like most of veggies frozen, Hopefully enough to next spring , summer,
    Good news is that evil Cabal lost already, It makes me very happy and optimistic, I believe we are going to wake up in the most beautiful world , peaceful and clean
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Hi everyone , Sal, the week is so cloudy I miss the sun and the stars , Can not watch the Saturn, Jupiter and noon , nothing is visible for at least a week, Beside that the colors of autumn and incredible, so beautiful. We cleaned out the veggies beds all done like most of veggies frozen, Hopefully enough to next spring , summer,
    Good news is that evil Cabal lost already, It makes me very happy and optimistic, I believe we are going to wake up in the most beautiful world , peaceful and clean
    I hope so, Dahila!

Sorry guys I haven't posted this week - been struggling badly and depersonalizing ta-boot. Been a bit rough here sad to say - both physically and psychologically. Hard to explain; really. I hope it passes sooner rather than later - it gets so old. Maybe everything is just overwhelming me, I don't know. Haven't felt like myself, I don't know. I'm just hanging in there most days on auto pilot. Life seems Surreal and not in a good way either.

Oh well.. never mind - such as my life/reality atm

Anyways..

Wishing everyone here at AF - a nice weekend