Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Sal I am back from thursday I had problem with internet signal, just looked at my wifi booster and it is dead and was blocking the signal . Finally I can check my emails ) dead as a door-nail. hheeeeeeeeeeeee never heard it
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Sal I am back from thursday I had problem with internet signal, just looked at my wifi booster and it is dead and was blocking the signal . Finally I can check my emails ) dead as a door-nail. hheeeeeeeeeeeee never heard it
    Lol - glad I made you smile :-)

I don't know, Dahila, if we can save our little sanctuary here. When I came back here, I posted a zillion postings in just about every thread and all I could hear are the crickets! I tried though :-(

Shame this place is so dead, I know it didn't used to be. Don't know, really, maybe everybody finds the connection insecure or something. I don't see a valid Certificate for this place and I don't think its too hard for admin to get one. Let's encrypt offers free SSL certificates.

letsencrypt (dot) org

But I don't know if that is the reason for the lack of activity. Just sayin'! But.. What do I know ;-)

Anyways.. I am grateful for the support I've received here from various members that used to frequent AF. I never forgot, and still do try to follow the advice I was given. I would be sad to see this place go bye-bye, we've lost many good forums over the years. I just don't see how we're going to continue going forward. Perhaps the server and software are already paid ahead and we'll stay alive for so long as its still profitable. I would imagine sponsorship and advertising will also diminish overtime given the lack of activity.

Its too bad we're so quiet, but perhaps as with everything, things and situations change for people, and they no longer require support from strangers on a forum.

I do wish everyone the best, even members that no longer post and have left. I never forgot those that were there when I was needing support. AF will always have a special place in my heart, and I do hope somehow AF will thrive again as it once used to.

Sincerely Yours..

~Sal

Hi everyone. It's been awhile since I've commented to online forums such as AnxietyForum.net.

I've been doing good. It wasn't a bad summer for me despite the virus pandemic and everything.

This weekend I'm looking forward to watching NFL games on TV. I hope the NFL season will last all season and not shut down halfway through the regular season because of the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by MainerMikeBrown View Post
    Hi everyone. It's been awhile since I've commented to online forums such as AnxietyForum.net.

I've been doing good. It wasn't a bad summer for me despite the virus pandemic and everything.

This weekend I'm looking forward to watching NFL games on TV. I hope the NFL season will last all season and not shut down halfway through the regular season because of the virus.
    Welcome back, Mike

AF has been very quiet as of late as you can see. I'm still grasping on to the hope it will somehow pick up again.

Glad your summer wasn't bad

We've missed you, and its always good to see you

Thank you, Salvator. It's good to be back.

Hi guys is so much happening in the world that I just come here once in like 3 or 4 days sorry. :0
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Understandable, Dahila!

Its always good to see you whenever you have some free time between the hustle and bustle of life.

Hope everyone's week is going well

Today my grandchild started high school, she jumped one grade, She suppose to be in mask in school , eh it is so upsetting , She is anxious to go to new school and no friends and all that f****n bs aka imaginary deadly virus, To know that you have it, you need to take the test, The virus with recovery rate of %99.89
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Well that sucks :-(

I hope your grandchild will learn to adjust to a new school quickly and possibly discover new friendships. I also had not 1 (true) friend in high school. I guess I was always (still am - will always be) a loner through and through.

Yeah, its just plain asinine isn't it, with the mask fiasco! Do you think we will ever get the a point where things will go back to 'normal'? I have doubts sad to say. Hopefully one day, because people have become ultra paranoid on steroids and I hate when people stand soo far away from me in public like I'm the walking plague...makes being even social at all a real chore.

Anyways..

Hope everyone here has a nice weekend!

Take good care :-)

~Sal

yeah she does not like it, she such open and friendly girl did not make any friends the canadian communists ruined high school for my grandchild. I am so tired I am ready to cry Sal, Today market took everything from me. all my energy . I do not remember being that tire in the last ten years eh
    The gloabist agenda and communism everywhere is working. Look at Australia , Canada is completely invaded by globalists and we can not do anything. 99% people believe that the masks protect them There is not knowledge about viruses of germs in Canadian society at all. I was sure people know the basic things about it, How they can get the virrus while it is dead , we are full of viruses and most of the colds are rather bacterial that viruses
    Sal I lost hope
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore