Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
    I have watched very little TV today despite the fact that I've just been chilling out and taking it easy today.

Hi guys. Sorry I've been absent as of late, been dealing with a lot I guess. Hope everyone is doing well and glad to see this place is still going.

Sal, I'm also happy to see that AnxietyForum.net is still going as well.

I do wonder sometimes how this place keeps the lights on with this little activity though. Funny, because, when you g00gle anxiety / forum this is the first place that comes up. Would think we would see new people. Sure we're not https encrypted but its not like we are giving away credit card or sensitive information here. Just anxiety riddled humans such as I. If anybody was to look that hard at my postings, the only conclusion would be that I'm bat shit crazy

Hi all. I hope you all are doing OK. I come here only rarely these days, but thought I would stop by and say hello & I hope you all are doing well. I have some good memories of this forum (as well as some not very good memories here -- including bitter animosity regarding religious beliefs, people who insisted they have magic cures or special supernatural powers, a few folks who seemed absolutely off-the-wall-bonkers, etc.). But also a bunch of good people who came with a sincere aim to help others,even as they themselves were suffering.

Be well. I wish you peace, tolerance, and perspective.
    Last edited by Kuma; 08-19-2020 at 08:11 PM.

i know I should not be happy to se you Sal, Mike and Kuma but can not contain myself , It is good to see even if you deal with anxiety
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yeah I always wish I'd be able to come here when I'm in a better frame of mind though. Good to see you Dahila, Mike and Kuma as well. Enjoy your weekend

yeah my Market Saturday was a disaster, I started to question my business, All sheeple in masks so ashamed do not make eye contact do not smile, all the same, I am the only one who does not wear it, Maybe this is why not many sales lately
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I'm sorry to hear that, Dahila sheeple pretty much describes people these days, and sad to say, I have doubts this chaos is going away anytime soon either.

no till we all have comminsm and mandatory cheap in our body
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore