Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    My weekend did go well, Sal.

Now it's on to a happy and productive week for me.

Yessterday and today I finally digged out my cana lilies and dalias and put them in cold room to wait for spring. Yesterday also I made a lot of bath bombs for next market , Good week , looks like is going to be good eek for me
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Enjoy your weekend, everyone

Thanks Sal we had Thanksgiving in Canada today but I went to my daughter's house, It was nice, food were delicious her partner cooks such delicious meals . Like always I staffed myself with veggies, there is nothing better than veggies today I am eating squash, I made a mean squash and my hubby would not touch it with a long stick, I love it
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Well.. Boomshakalaka!!

That's great to hear, Dahila

Its in the 60's today - mostly cloudy. Plan to take a few winter coats off to the local seamstress to be repaired. Believe it or not, I've been holding on to these 2 coats for possibly 10 years - yes - you read that right! I can't find anything that suits me in today's styles, so I keep repairing these. Finding clothing is not easy for me, because I don't like the new style in stores. The pants are this new low-rise skinny type (I hate em) and the jackets only sit at the hips and I like to be covered below in the cold weather. Besides, I don't like shopping in public anyway - I should order online. I should before I'm freezing my tooshie off; for soon enough it will be a winder wonderland

Have a good one everyone!
    Last edited by salvator here; 10-13-2020 at 09:58 AM.

Absolutely amazingly beautiful outside, today! Still some green left; mostly orange and some red now. Today I saw people wearing shorts, trying to enjoy the last remaining days of nice (summer like) weather.

I Went for a short walk today - and am planing to walk around the village in just a little bit - hopefully with a drink from Starbucks.

L8r everyone

yeah I love autumn, Yesterday I got myself binoculars Boshnell in Costco, pretty cheap , but sharp and nice, i am watching hawks , and any other birds, tons of them lives in my garden, No cats or dogs to disturb them, My favorite is hummingbirds but they left already for Mexico they winterize there.
    I thought ***ck it, and even they say is going to be lock up (political not the imaginary virus) I pretend it is business as usual and make products. Maybe by some miracles we go back to regular life. I keep my fingers cross. Have a good days and day after today )
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I to; hope we can get back to regular life - sooner rather than later - so sick of the nonsense of this year.

Enjoy your weekend everyone here at AF!

~Sal
    Last edited by salvator here; 10-18-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Hi everyone , Sal, the week is so cloudy I miss the sun and the stars , Can not watch the Saturn, Jupiter and noon , nothing is visible for at least a week, Beside that the colors of autumn and incredible, so beautiful. We cleaned out the veggies beds all done like most of veggies frozen, Hopefully enough to next spring , summer,
    Good news is that evil Cabal lost already, It makes me very happy and optimistic, I believe we are going to wake up in the most beautiful world , peaceful and clean
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I saw the Patriots lose to the Broncos on TV yesterday. And I heard the sports talk shows here in New England discuss the game.

But that didn't stop me from having a pretty good day.

It's only a game, after all. I'm not going to get depressed and frustrated over an NFL game. I'm a Patriots fan. But still...