Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other forums

I doubt I'll post on no more panic much. Seems like nice people but I feel no connection for some reason. I guess I'll just stay here.

yeah to build to work to make connection you need time and understanding. For me it is not easy to bond with people. This is why I am so long on this forum the only forum , I post beside Soapmakersforums
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I often make comments and start my own threads on HealingWell.com. I comment to the Anxiety, Bipolar, and Depression parts of that forum.

Yeah Mike but you are not shy , so maybe it comes easy for you, I am antisocial
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

yeah public transportation is a bitch. I do drive and kind of enjoying it, the independence ; it is cool
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore