Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other forums

Other forums

This forum has obviously become very slow, with little participation. That is too bad, but it is a fact. So what are the other good, more active places to discuss anxiety issues? One is the Healingwell forum (forum #9 on healingwell's website). Another is the healthfulchat.org site, for those who like chat. It is quite active; there are always people on - sometimes talking about anxiety and often other subjects too. They have a depression board and some others too.

What other forums do you use that are useful and have active participation?

Yeah, it is too bad we're not as active as when I first joined here.

I don't know yet, but I joined no more panic last night in desperation. We'll see, I don't know if I'll post a lot, its really all over the place it seems, but very very busy. I received a nice welcome so that was nice. Its also hard to start over somewhere, although considering I used the same UN, maybe its not (truly) starting over I suppose. Certainly not alone over there.

It think any forum can be hit or miss really, never really sure until you join and see sometimes. I'm on several forums actually of varied interests including a nice computer tech forum. I'll still stay here though so long as its running. I can't imagine what keeps this place going. Not a fan of forums that ask for donations either because I really can't afford to donate. Then again.. good to know upfront I guess.

Good luck in your search for an active forum Kuma. Maybe it will surprise us and pick up here.. who knows

Although this forum isn't as active as I'd like it to be, I'm glad that we still have some life. We still have some people commenting here, myself included.

I checked many forums, a lot of them are not more, Still I stick with this one, We have only few people here but they are awesome
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I'm ready to give up on this one as it is.

Here is an active one ... if that's what you really want:
    https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/

Too shallow for me.

I often comment to obscure forums.

Other forums

Im sure AK47s are still around There really practical weapons. The combine may have abollished and destroyed stuff. But since theyre easy to make the rebels probably would have them.

In many forums people come and go so it can be difficult to keep things moving all of the time.

I'm grateful that online forums exist.

Not having them wouldn't be good for me, as I enjoy commenting on forums like AnxietyForum.net

yeah the forum is kind of quiet
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore