Hello, all. I have not been here in a while. The forum seems very slow these days, though I still see a few named I recognize, including Dahila, who was the first person to welcome me here when I arrived. When I first arrived here, there were LOTS of posts. The forum was very active. But it was also pretty confrontational -- including a lot of unproductive battles concerning religion, and a few people who insisted that they had the ONLY way to cure anxiety. So there were major downsides. On the other hand. there was lots of activity. Now it seems so quiet. I think that is sad. This could be a terrific resource, but only if people actually use it!

In any event, I did not come here just to make comments about the forum; I actually have a question. Has anyone used Passionflower tea to address anxiety? How about CBD oil? Passionflower has worked pretty well for me. I have not tried CBD but I plan to. I am trying to avoid going on an SSRI, if I can.

My anxiety can be low for months at a time. But then something happens and it skyrockets. I am in skyrocket mode now, sadly.

I hope someone is reading this. If so, I wish you all the best.