Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool can meditation cured Anxiety disorder?

Yes, very extent. In my opinion, fashion is very important in daily life. So, to seat for meditation simple shirts are important. Anxiety can be cured by meditation very extent.

Anxiety can not to be cured ever, it is part of us, the mechanism is to protect us human beings. You can help yourself meditating to better respond to stress and situations causing anxiety. It is not curable but manageable
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Pretty much what Dahila said.

Many find meditating over the long term to be very helpful in getting control of their anxieties.

I don't think meditation "cures" anxiety. But I do think those who maintain a consistent meditation practice (especially mindfulness) probably tend to find it easier to manage their anxiety.

I've incorporated meditation into my daily life and happenings and now its almost 2nd nature for me to do so when alone. See.. I spend much of my time alone - by my choosing - I'm not seeking friendship until I learn to accept my own company without feeling depressed. I strive to embrace the solitude. I'm always mindful of how I'm feeling and I use it (mindfulness) to find the root causes of my depression, because I always try to find the underlying cause of my anxiety and depressions; they almost always is something. Some days I"m not successful determining the root cause, those days I just accept it as a rough day and hope it passes soom.
    Last edited by salvator here; 07-11-2019 at 07:09 PM.

I am trying to develop a consistent meditation practice, but I have not been entirely successful with that. It is interesting to hear that you are exploring the root causes of your anxiety and depression. I have made a choice (not sure it is a right choice, but it is the choice I have made) not to explore the underlying causes of my anxiety, but instead to try to treat it through cognitive methods (like CBT). But I have to say thus far I have not been very successful.

Well it is painful sometime, for me was the worst to reopen childhood trauma. It took me a good ten years to be able to go back and just observing it, It helped even it took me weeks of dedication. From this time on I started to get better. Maybe is the case of age in my situation. I do know that I can not accomplish a lot in this life, so I focus on living in peace and trying to make it a pleasurable experience,
    I was sitting in my garden, my heaven and looking on sky on trees, listening to birds singing. The peace that fell upon me was incredible. I feel energized, calmer, even with sore back (deweeding the veggies patch, yesterday)
    I am like sal not lonely, I do not need people to feel loved, just the nature.
    We all should accept ourselves the way we are, to make peace with it, I hope you will have a good weekend gents
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Right now I can be happy with nature and just my surroundings.. providing I align myself into situations that can brighten my mood. Don't get me wrong, I do hope one day I might discover a friendship (not one-sided) that I could do things with, but it would have to happen by accident (you know what i mean of course - no such thing as accidents). My therapist keep wanting me to join groups and force friendships and that won't work for me. First of all.. I don't trust people easily and someone would have to work hard to gain my trust before I would open up totally. I keep a large wall up around people and in public. Now though, I'm in no shape to be a supportive friend for someone else. Maybe one days things will chance.

I’m married with kids. But still the anxiety makes me lonely. It’s an isolating experience bc nobody understands unless they experienced it