Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Hi!

Hi!

Hi everyone! I just joined. I have had anxiety for as long as I can remember. Today my anxiety seemed extra high so I searched for some help. So here I am. My anxiety comes and goes and today I feel I am in a hopeless state I suppose.

Welcome to AF, Jessicax.
    I’m sorry to hear about your struggles. I know it’s not easy to go through anxiety. Would you like to share what triggered you to this? Looking forward to hearing from you. Hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicax View Post
    Hi everyone! I just joined. I have had anxiety for as long as I can remember. Today my anxiety seemed extra high so I searched for some help. So here I am. My anxiety comes and goes and today I feel I am in a hopeless state I suppose.
    Hi Jessica, I have also had anxiety for a long time. I have found reading the posts and info on here calm me down when I am most anxious. There is definitely comfort in knowing you are not alone. I hope it helps you too.

Welcome, Jessicax. I too know what it's like to deal with anxiety issues. I also know what it's like to overcome them. If I can do it, then you can too.

Welcome to the forum. I have had health anxiety off and on for some time, so I know how difficult anxiety can be to deal with.

Hi Jessica and welcome. What is a long time? It seems not relevant question but I can explain.
    I wonder what is a long time for you guys. Except Kirk I know he is suffering for decades BTW Kirk nice to see you even if it means the anxiety is attacking you again
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Welcome

Hope things start to improve for you.

Jessicax, have your anxieties gotten better since you joined us last May?