Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBD Oil

CBD Oil

Has anyone tried CBD oil to treat their anxiety.

A friend of mine has tried it with success.

CBD oil to treat their stress and help in meditation

I am on it for 9 months on 10 mg a day and the benefits are mind blowing. I sleep better my insomnia just gave up a bit, Less anxiety, No pains (degenerative disk disease) , my sugar is much better, and I do believe blood pressure is lower. I have awesome results taking it,
    Excuse me domainer but CBD oil is not to help meditation. Nothing helps meditation.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I've tried it a few times, it definately helped me feel more calm and relaxed.
    (Both CBD oil and isolate form)

it is 1.5 year for me already, Had not used the muscle relaxer even once, I m free of pain , In the morning I take two drops strong hemp CBD, Before sleep I take CBD but with a bit of THC , it really helps me to sleep. I get up rested and full of energy . I tried THC chocolate but do not like it the feel. My time for getting lightly stoned passed about 35 years ago. CBD helps me with anxiety too. I am still working on quitting completely my sleeping pill , now I am on half of pill. My sleepless nights are a thing of the past I still meditate in bed before I go to sleep
    i find it a powerful combination. My hubby takes them too and he sleeps like a baby without anything but CBD
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Deleted - It's frustrating that we can't afford it. No one should suffer needlessly. That is all. Not for me to rain on someone else's good fortune.

All the best to those who have found peace with CBD OIL.
    Last edited by Ponder; 10-23-2020 at 07:40 PM.

Yes, it's so sad that not everyone can have access to CBD oil. I could only imagine how many would benefit from it.

I was sure that Australia have legalize the grass,.............
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yes & No → https://weedmaps.com/learn/laws-and-...ons/australia/

What Is the Difference Between Medical vs Recreational Marijuana?

YES & NO. Medically endorsed Weed is quite limited in what it can do. Not everyone can take it. It affects the body differently for different folk.

CBD Oil - That's the ticket.

I am glad that your able to access CBD Oil and that it's working well for you.