Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBD Oil

I do not smoke it, I take CBD Oil, and for me this is incredible help We have legalized marijuana and all products made with it Expensive but helps with pain, I am pain free
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Good way to be.

Its all over the place here but I can't be sure of the quality. It is pricey, though. I really should give it a try, as I would prefer to get off the nasty meds I'm currently on one day. I kicked the gabapentin a while back as it was making me fat. Believe it or not, I'm suffering a bit of WD from it still. I would love something natural for anxiety/sleep. Good to know you are benefiting from it, Dahila, I'll take that into consideration

gabapenting caused for me a major weight gain, it helps for anxiety but only temporary, I think I am on it, and it is incredible , my anxiety is so much lower, I sleep like a baby, I had never slept so well. No panic attack in the last two years , None!
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

That's good to hear. Anxiety is serious, especially now. Many are suffering from it.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    That's good to hear. Anxiety is serious, especially now. Many are suffering from it.
    yeah this is unfortunate. I know you believe in Covid , it add to anxiety, Just think you are young at least I picture you as a young woman. your recovery rate is 99.98% ,
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Have you tried it too?

I've only tried the foot soak and only because somebody gave it to me here. It was soothing but too expensive to buy.