Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hello everyone, new here

Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum. I'm not new to anxiety, as I suffered from panic attacks throughout my teens. Things slowly improved during my twenties, now I no longer get panic attacks but I've started getting bad anxiety about a year ago and it has impacted my life negatively. I get stuck in my thoughts conjuring up worst case scenarios for everything so that I'm basically unable to take initiative, or even minor decisions.

It's good to have you here, Gatergirl.

I'm glad that you no longer get panic attacks. But I'm sorry that you've started getting bad anxieties over the last year.

However, if you can overcome your panic attack issues like you did, then that tells me that you can overcome your current anxiety issues.

Welcome!

Thank you Mike! You could say that I've struggled for a long time one way or the other, with some easier stretches of time along the way.

I've never had long-term therapy though, and I'm hoping it will help once I can actually get around to it.