Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

how are symptoms there constantly??

I know with anxiety you can feel symptoms etc but how can they be there constantly? I have had shortness and breath on and of for about 6 yrs or so now but it comes in waves where its there all day everyday it drives me insane. I had an asthma check up last week and they said all is good but i am overweight and i know that. always feels like a restriction and soreness in the back of my throat, anyone else get this?

Demigod, do you feel shortness of breath all day everyday or nervousness all day everyday...or both?

mainly just the tightness in my throat its really hard to describe. like i never really gasp for air and my asthma peak flow is alays pretty much the same its so odd

I can't say that I've tightness in my throat before.

Hey everyone, I've had that recently from about January it comes and goes but seems to be constantly there if i think about it. Either a tight throat or feeling like I'm slightly not getting enough air. P.m if you want to talk about it.