Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm coming up for 33 and she is a few years younger than me, and she was very pretty when she was supporting me. I've not even had a girlfriend, apart from that gold digging, waste of space I met in 2005. And I've spent too many years online, wasting my time dealing with Resident Evil fanboys who try to cause childish drama, but I will be enjoying the remake of 2 next week.
    Last edited by The Scottish Pedro; 02-05-2019 at 04:07 PM. Reason: I don't have that YouTube channel now.

Cheers ... For all my disliking of liking, I gave your 'My attempt at the RE2 demo' youtube video a like! I will watch more of it tonight once I climb into bed. Hope you do a new video on the remake?

Yes. I'll definitely stream it, but I won't have the chat function running. I don't have anybody subscribing to me anyway. To be honest, it's kind of pointless having online profiles anywhere these days, as forums are so dead, and the few fanboys that still lurk on them are always so defensive of video game companies. They even argued the toss with some people that said the fixed camera angles from the original should have stayed in, but that's old-school stuff from the 90's, and I think people have to accept that Capcom aren't just focusing on the old, old fans any more than they are with those who fell in love with the series, because of overrated nonsense like Resident Evil 4 - which was actually released well over a decade ago, and is pretty much why we have the current state of horror games. Fortunately, there has been some rumours and perhaps a bit of evidence floating around, that suggests the fixed camera option will be in somehow.

I'm not going to upload a great deal of content to my channel any longer. I know trolls monitor my channel too, and since my favourite YouTuber turned against me last year, I honestly feel the Internet is so dreadfully boring now, and there is nothing left to draw me in. Before that, I went searching on YouTube and forums for some friendly debates like some straggler, and you get NOT one bit of that in the present-day message boards. Not one person even cares. All of the major forums are gone, or just plain dead in terms of who posts. Also, one guy didn't even seem to know what I was talking about when I said there is a one-shot (30 minutes) demo, and this is a guy that is in charge of one of those forums. So it's like they aren't keeping up with anything to do with the franchise either way.

So, yeah. What can I say? I'll be making this my final year on forums in any case. They're just so crappy now, and that proves it's true.