Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

I Need Your HELP (Anxiety symptoms)

Hi all!

I have a YouTube channel about anxiety and I just made a video about the most common symptoms of anxiety.

ONE thing though, I would like your help...could you guys PLEASE go check it out AND comment under the video what kind of anxiety symptoms you would like me to share tips on how to deal with, in coming videos !?! Specific symptoms that you would like help with reducing. If you comment under the video I will put it on my video list and start working on it…

Here is the Link >>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZeP...ature=youtu.be

Thank you and much love from Scandinavia!

-Bob-

Quote Originally Posted by Marston76 View Post
    Hi all!

I have a YouTube channel about anxiety and I just made a video about the most common symptoms of anxiety.

ONE thing though, I would like your help...could you guys PLEASE go check it out AND comment under the video what kind of anxiety symptoms you would like me to share tips on how to deal with, in coming videos !?! Specific symptoms that you would like help with reducing. If you comment under the video I will put it on my video list and start working on it…

Here is the Link >>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZeP...ature=youtu.be

Thank you and much love from Scandinavia!

-Bob-
    My symptom is the desire to pop a bottle of wine every night and get at it

Then I pop another and finish that one as well

Life is good pounding good wine
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wine is good but I am so frigging old I can not have drink anymore
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore