Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Days Gone

Not available
    Last edited by The Scottish Pedro; 12-14-2021 at 07:57 PM.

The hordes seem interesting. I just watched one of those over opinionated reviews that are always negitive. I did not watch it all the way through because I am sure there are plenty of positive ones as well. Each to their own. I like your write up better.

I've tried Dying Light thinking I would not like it. I ended uo pre-ordering Dying Light 2: Staying Human. Release Date Feb 2022. The demonstrated graphics with Ray Tracing look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    This game is amazing in the detail department. However, I got mad at it 2 years ago, because some of the objectives were solid. It's a very good game, but I don't think Sony are interested in developing a sequel.

The story concerns a biker called Deacon, during a pandemic. You use a motorcycle to traverse the countryside, assisting your friends in these different camps. Like little fortresses, really. And you eventually locate this guy's wife, who is helping these soldiers on an island. Sometimes, you get interesting missions to do, like gathering up lavender to treat an injured companion, or spying on a research team by hiding in the bushes.

These infected things called Freakers move around in hordes. But you get a lot of human opponents too, plus wild animals such as bears, wolves and crows.
    Is this available on mobile too?

Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×