Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

What did you do today?

What did you do today?

I managed to get out for a short walk around the complex - was nice and a bit of rain made it better - in the70's.

Just spoke to my therpist today and went around in circles with the same advice that doesn't apply. I just ate a tuna casserole that was prepaired for me and I'm ready to settle in for a movie tonight. Looking for something and will repot back when I fine something.

I just realized this is in the agorophobia forum so I should try to get outside this weekend.

lol - Yes, but in order to remain in keeping with said disorder be sure to fear situations that typically trigger you. At least you will be doing it outside. lol I'll go with avoidance at home for now. Less stressful but kudos for getting some outdoor exposure whilst still stressing out. Thx for the laugh. haha

Good luck finding something to watch. I'm watching the new take on The 4400 - I like the doc from the 1920s. Great Character.

I went to the village and got a chance to see my fish. Soon they'll be hiding for the winter. We didn't get to Starbucks instead I got a strawberry passion-fruit lemonade, but I don't think it was real, tasted like just sugar to me.

Was rough though, I don't know. Shame that all I could think about was getting back home. So glad its quiet. OK now.

Going to watch:

I would say it was worth watching and I'd give it 8/10.

Couch potato today here.

Tonight I'm going to watch: