Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

salt pipe for asthma and throat issues

Hi
    I have read up about these before and have heard they help not cure things, so i went in to my local health shop yesterday and had a chat with the lady in there and she recommended the salt pipe so i purchased one.
    I was just curious if anyone on here has used or know of anyone that has used one and what the results were?
    many thanks

I've never heard of it until now, let us know if it works and keep us posted.
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-02-2018 at 09:53 PM. Reason: typo

Here is an article on salt therapy for children. I have not ready it all, but linking it with the context of salt in mind.

Hydration and a few grains of salt is what one Indian doctor advocates in his book. I read a bit about it in a book called:
    Your Body's Many Cries For Water by F. Batmanghelidj M.D.

Take your time going through the 500 reviews and you might be surprised between the link of asthma, allergies and so on to dehydration. But if your a chronic asthma sufferer you probably already know that.

I should drink more myself.

Best of luck with whatever you choose to aid your condition. I find water the best alternative for everything, but often fall by the way side as it's the first thing to go when I am not doing well.

Sorry I have no experience with a salt pipe. Let us know how it goes for you.