Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sometimes mental health charities run various group therapy sessions. Maybe there's a charity close to you that offers something of use.

Twichard, I found your answer insensitive too. well I am clean too but never ever used this as argument, the so called Junkie are people who had not any help when they were down. I am clean for probably more than you, and I spend months working with drug addicts. My best friend was addicted to heroine, he did not quit "cold turkey" it took for him 15 years of struggling before he become clean. I was a witness to his struggle, always at his side, supporting even I had two small children and business to run at that time. . Instead of criticizing, maybe some f**** support, No one chose to become an addict. it is disappointing, you never had read carefully Ponders post, maybe because you do not know him well. I think you should go back and read it without emotions.
    I do understand that UK is really "special" country , I know cause my friends live there and it is terrifying to read about people struggling with anxiety and depression, who actually do not have a lot of help.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

There are organizations around that will help you get the support you need. You will need to do the research in order to find them. Good luck!!!

Hi Kirk. Hope you are well.

Yeah been a while Kirk, good to see you again