Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Video Update - Hold out guys - Hope is on the Horizon!!!

Part 1 & 2 of a Late Night Ramble. I go into a Mental Health Chat Room - Show you the City I have been building and then dive into a Ramble of where I am at of late ... more about me ... no big deal.

The Other Side of The Coin. No Subs, Likes or even comments required. Just saying hi to like minded people and totally understand the need for space, peace of mind and all that Jazz. This is just how I am rolling of late.

I got some serious family issues going on - But we are dealing with them ... I'm just looking for a break in the clouds re the balancing act with both physical and mental. I'll get there - already am with simply making these vids.

PART 2 Here

Night Guys --- I mean morning. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No big deal - Just letting ya know I am live for a bit playing my Game before heading off doing ' other' things.

Warning - 80's music playing. lol

Take Care.

www.twitch.tv/l_plate_dave

Do you still enjoy the markets D? Making your products and all that? I made up a good mix of oat milk the other day.

It is too hot for me to enjoy, My time is always on winter, fall and early spring. I enjoy experimenting in workshop, the products stable products I just make , it is a routine, I can not add more products cause I am going to run off the space I got 63 square feet and I thought is it a lot , not anymore
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yes ... of course. I rember now u saying before. I suffer in the heat as well. I am pleased your still enjoying the process in the comfort of your home. Thinking of you.

You too Sal. be well guys.

Ponder please, do not be a stranger, even short very short post will do it
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I am here. Jumping on my mini tramp in the morning sun has been good. Replaced my walking for now as I do in backyard. Back into my morning groups tommorow morning.

Yes I have been ejoying my computer very much. My daughter catches up with me on my gaming streams now.

Things looking better family wise.

Found a Netflix Series called 'Another Life'

Not much else to report.

Hope your all doing OK.

Źzzzzzzzzzz

Hi everyone!

Sundays are usually my do nothing days. And today is Sunday.

I'm feeling a little sleepy right now for some reason, even though I slept well last night and have slept well for a long time. Go figure.

Hope everyone is well, or at least I hope everybody is hanging in there.

Nice to see everyone here. Not a bad Sunday, might just enjoy the quiet, no big plans.