Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Had a good day. Got of few things done off the computer, and had some solid but fun game play. Miss the little fella, but he is back tommorow. Hope to help him unwind and decompress from his visit. Hopefully his Dad is making more of an effort to accept the lad for who is. Sadly he does not acknowedge the boys difficulties. That said, I think the older he gets, the more embarresed the father will get, and the more negitive the father's responses will be. Last time my grandson went without food, because food is somthing his father uses to punish his kids. You either eat what he gives or you eat nothing. That my friends is a form of abuse. Espiecally with ASD kids known to struggle with selective eating. Is very hard to remain optimistic for the little one in order not to project all one's griefe. He hugged me so hard and long this morning before leaving, whilst I did my best to instill optimisim. Yet my wife and I let the little fella he can tell us anything he needs to re discofort as well. On that, he just says his dad is angry and mean. I know what being like that is, but I never be that way with my kids. Maybe for briefe moments when tbey ate adults and care only about themselve, but NEVER when they were little defensless kids. Patents today ignore thier kids and defend the right to beat them. Nothinh but abusers those kind be. You can easily pick them. Even the one's that try and hide it. Militant, relgious, idealistic and politcally minded types. In that I know well anger and meaness. It spreads like wildfire spawn fron such evil types.

Soon. Soon he will be six. We will see hin through six more years and he will then be old enough for welfare to no longer send hin into a place he deems unfit. At least in that we now know how to educate the kids of abuse and how build a case against said abusers.

You hit your kids? You starve them too? I would not doubt it. The world is full of abusers. Trouble is, the system is as much to blame. Those of us that are left affected no well the BS on both sides of the fense. Alas ... is best to just pick up the peices from those that let you assist ... BUT ... never give up by allow abusers to carry on unmarked. You know patents that yell, smack, beat and starve tbier kids ... call them out. I do it in public any time I see parents standing over thier kids.

Even the well to do wannabes, that hold down 3 to 4 jobs ... just throw them a stare when you see them all disjointed because thier kids are too much work. Fucking selfish society ... the best dressed topping the most self centered. Passive agressive types that abuse in acctable ways. Pffft.

Sigh ... time to meditate.
    Namista or however the fuck you say it.
    Love light and what the fuck ever.
    Just let that shit go!
    Sigh.
    Night night ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

eh............. I am barely alive, I think I am suffering with dehydration and maybe slight heat stroke,; Dizziness, blurry sight, what is the worst I had very little sales, just to cover the rent eh hell
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yea. I am really sorry we live in a society that makes people pay for a roof over their head + food and water to drink. Especially when ' they ' consider themselves so modern, so advanced. Of course if you own all those things it's easy to care less.

I just remind myself we are spoiled so bad that we have more to worry about, than our food and rent. Or I get to that stage I give up and care less about my nutrition and hydration levels.

Eh.

If I do not pay the rent for booth on market I have no means of selling anything. I do not collect any money, I am on my own with meds , bills and sales . No one helps me with it, So I do have to have a booth Today I am a bit better just sore all over. I think the heat is coming out of my pores..........hehe
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I'd rather live in the gutter with my grandson if it meant I would not loose him. Living in fear is not living, just as working for share survival is not earning a living. Earn Or Learn! I say GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!!

I am also alone and dependant on society. Life sucks. Eh. Like you said. Soon we will be dead. Right now I feel for my grandsons loss.

Glad your feeling better.

Time for me to take a break from here. Wish you guys well.

Had i triggered you somehow D? I am waiting for September when I will able to collect my pension, so I hope it will be easier for me with drug coverage. I can not use assistance cause my partner owns the home. He would be forced to sell it first , us to move to apartment when the money runs out , I could apply for assistance, The true is I would be dead by this time........I m not surprised you fight for your small one. I would too to the last breath, We are grandparents and it is probably the most beautiful experience of life. I would do everything for my granddaughter, absolutely everything........ that love is overwhelming. I had never loved my children in such way. Completely different feeling Take a break , play a bit on the monster of computer, then when recharged, come back please. Till next time
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yeah I thought I had triggered you also with my dealings, we are sensitive people so I think its expected, it shows we truly care about others. Shows empathy.

Enjoy your break

No - Just Society and the affects close to home. I wish you nothing but the best. TY Sal. Again - No - not you guys, although at times it can't be helped as no two individuals can possibly have the same world view - and perhaps in that ... there can be inadvertent triggers we may not to ascribe too. In that perhaps yes and no.

I watched the following at group today. I thought it was good:

The end topic on Suicide was confronting. I ponder more about the number of us out there that live with the pain because death is simply too hard. More meaning that whilst people may be quick to say the numbers are low, take that number and mutliply by a factor of 100 ... and then I think you got a good number that reflects closer to the epidemic of depression.

So many people close to me committed suicide, the number is unbelievable. I feel like I am a magnet for people with suicidal thoughts. Of course I just lately stopped having them ........... Actually I know one person who does not have depression or anxiety
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore