Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Glad you know what works for you D. Meat does present problems for my bowels. I do heed various articles, but don't allow them to dictate what I eat. I let my own body tell me what is what. Meat in small quantity ... very small quantity is all I think I will be doing. Not like 90% meat and 10% Potatoes. I know the amount of water that goes into meat is as much an issue as the amount of water that goes into thrown out fashion clothes. Just keep doing what you feel makes whatever D. We both agree we will suffer anyways?

I had teeth issues with bits getting stuck which resulted in sore gum and blood. I will try in a soup mix next. I don't mind eating a little, but don't beleive we need to eat anywhere near the amount that is produced. I understand the science re free radical as well as undigested food. That said, I am willing to let all the fanatics on both sides slog it out. I will sit back an eat a little of everything while they do. I have other issues that take priority. Like existing at all.

Could not help myself ... had another piece of mutton tonight. Throat still sore but on the mend.

You feeling any better?

yesterday we had bbq steaks , jeez I had never enjoy steak so much. The meat is different that the one I buy at store, Incredible worth the money . It is funny to see my hubby eating like I do, meat and a lot of veggies. I would have a piece of meat and 4 times the amount of salad, I am feeling a bit better. less pain. less anxiety I think the oil is working.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hey D - I just finished Binge watching:

I found it on STAN (Stereotypical garbage streamer [Sadly Netflix getting that way too] that I usually don't watch) and gave the 1st ep a fair watch. I was hooked after two eps in ... pulled up and decided to watch it over 3 days.

Now I am left hanging as ABC canceled. GRRRRRRRRR Going by the comments at the latter link ... seem a lot of people were left pissed off. But ... should of expected as much as lately there has been many let downs ... dare I say Game of Thrones.

If you know of any other good watches let me know. I watched The 100 (I think you have watched all of that one) but gave up because it took too long before the next season came out. I might start watching that one again ... not sure. 1st season was like watching a teen age high school flick. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I hope the following seasons are not like kiddies running around a maze kind of thing all on heat???? Please could you confirm if The 100 actaully has some older actors in it ... OR is it still all just a bunch of children slogging measuring dicks?

No offense intended. I think you actually liked it. I watched way too many high school flicks and have kind of evolved since then. Into what I don't know. Just a creepy old bastard with no time for buffy the vampire or likewise kiddy sci-fi fantasy. The sci-fi gene has gone to shit because of unbalanced casting and mixing of fantasy that should have it's very own shelf. Need to at the very least have a balanced cast for me. Lone children and star ships don't mix. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Ponder; 06-21-2019 at 05:44 AM.

oh shoot I liked it, I thought it is going to be renewed I watch the 100, Elementary, Krypton; stupid but nice watch . The handmaid's tale , Finished the season 1 of Warrior (martial arts) , the passage was reneved, I like it, the expanse coming back for 4th season, movie Glass, fantastic movie. When I see nice one I will tell you , watch ozark on Neflix. Now on Summertime not many tv series are on. They will be back when the school starts
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Lol "They will be back when school starts. Rofl

Thanks D. I will check out your recomendation. I'll try to be kind if not to my liking.

I guess the drama has recycled too much for me. Thanks though. You have steered me good for the most part. Thx again

Chesty cough but need to get out of house. Throat at lest feels better. Leaving door now. Nice a cool here. Winter does not last long and its quite mild by your standards. Need the fresh air!

Was only a short walk. I checked Ozark trailer having not long got back. Kind of feels like Breaking Bad where the guy lives a double life? Might of got that wrong. Anyways ... I like the leading actor in 'Travelers' (if it's him?) ... Looks good enough that I will wait and see if Lisa also wants to watch. I generally like to save the good ones for us both to watch.

OK ... That's it for my multiple posts today. Going to play some Cities Skylines

Ozark is looking good. Thanks D

np...................
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore