Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Hi you are so right D. I really enjoy reading this post, However it is maybe not the right word enjoyment, Itis very interesting post , you have no idea how I can relate to you. Sure any cream you need and want. the post is like taken from my head. No kidding,
    I believe you being in system is awful. I am going back to system. Unfortunately........... so slave , eh life
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I am always enamored with your tenacity to get through life D ... with the odd eh here and there.

Here is what I have been dealing with of late I try to keep a bright face but my skin has been burning of late. I really got to get a hold on my health more than ever before. I fear my internals are overloaded and not doing as well as the doctor thinks. I am always exhausted, sore joints and just finding it hard to get through each day. I should be excited about the bit of money coming my way, but sadly I am just so tired of late. Sorry to gross you out, but I figured if anyone could understand what it's like to suffer with likewise issues ... that you might? I am always having to wash my face every hour when out in public. Just another reason to stay inside and hide.

The only way I know how to deal with it is to go hard core clean eating ... but it's just so damn hard of late. I am struggling to even walk regularly ... but trying. I don't want to go to the doctor as she has already done a million tests re my kidneys and a bunch of other things. Like I say ... I need to do it myself. Just struggling to find the desire. Hardest time ever to keep motivated in my life ever. I am trying though. Lot of stress in life not helping either. As you know it destroys me watching my grandson having to fit in all the boxes. He just went home today. It took Lisa and eye to hold him for the eye drops and let me tell you it was one hell of a fight. 5 days at out place ... although we returned him, we still need to drive across town twice a day to help mum put the eye drops in. No ones fault of course. The whole selective eating is also taking a tole on the little fella as well. The adnoids and other issues. Poor kid is not well ... Not that it makes it easier, but a lot of kids with autisim struggle similarly. The immune system takes a hit kind of things.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Life is slowly grinding me down and I care less to take on this perspective of trying to fight. Hence my pet hate with soldiering on and or being a man. I surrender ... take me now!!! Damn it ... I really do need to get a grip. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A tell-tale sign of lupus is a butterfly-shaped rash across the cheeks and bridge of the nose. Other common skin problems include sensitivity to the sun with flaky, red spots or a scaly, purple rash on various parts of the body, including the face, neck, and arms. Some people also develop mouth sores. ← That description of Google worries me ... but I think that is a bit over the tip to self diagnose. NAAAARRR .. I am sure is something else. Although in the pick I get a LOT reder than that after eating the wrong foods. This is when I am cooled down. Get much worse ... I show later if I flare up ... this is NOT flared up. This is like regular of late. Gets worse when I drink coffee and things like that.

I try to keep a bright spirit ... fuck it.

Reading Google on Health Issues sure can suck! Now I know how people with Health Anxiety feel. I best load up a game. Hope this finds you well D.

SAL ... what you doing buddy? Say hello to crusty!!! I got a get a hold of this shit. Back to the fruits and veggies I guess. So damn hard. I tell ya D.

Hey to me it looks like eczema, so Dahila doctor prescribe a lot of moisturizing and maybe do not expose your face to sun to expose less. Moisturizer look at something like Aveeno it has addition of oats so it helps with skin condition. Get one for face maybe with some 15 Spf.
    I look between your eye brows and it is similar to my skin but you could not see it on my forehead, I moisturize twice a day, morning moisturizer with oat protein, and camomile, Abyssinian oil and Aloe vera distillate, very light not greasy, Right now at night i put my moisturizer with silk amino acids and Fruit acids, There is tiny bit of Hazelnut oil. When I forget to moisturize my face skin it looks like that. My doctor believe it is eczema. I do too. then you shave which makes it worse. eh.
    Moisturize moisturize and moisturize, Drink a lot of water, you are right when something is going on with liver or digestive system it immediately shows on face. Instead of washing your face in water try not to use soap , at night 1 tbsp of oatmeal cover with 1 cup or filtered water cover, in the morning strain it and wash gently your face with it, do not wipe to hard , the best is to let it dry. then when the skin is still lightly damped put moisturizer on Dave it is important!! you do not want to go and use steroids for that, Stop using hot water while showering use lukewarm water. I wonder what you use to wash your face
    it maybe psoriasis too, for sure you could benefit to wash your face in salty water, add some salt to oatmeal water
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thx Doctor D Your Oatmeal mix helped me out some years ago when I was suffering with the scabies like condition. I never really knew what it was but your oatmeal mix helped my skin back then too. I will go and by some extra today and do as you suggest. I'll try the other suggestions as well. Much appreciated. Thanks heaps.

I woke up this morning with a ripe raw throat. There has been burning off (setting tress on fire to prevent fire) around my region. I struggle VERY much when there is smoke about the neighborhood. Always have. Sorry to go on about my health. I am once again falling quite ill. Seems to be happening in 3s. Three types of illness and three bouts close together. Maybe picked something up from my grandson too.

Anyways I will also gargle salt today as well as try rinsing my face in it too. I will lightly exfoliate first ... do a little salt dabbing ... rinse ... then do the oatmeal mix. Just not sure when to put the moisturizer on D? I just put it on in the end of doing all that?

My sister is sending me money to buy a video game (God lover her ) and this:

Srr just a quick phone pic - I wonder if you have heard of cream like this?

Sorry it's not the best pic. But good enough to show me what to get. It is based on an oatmeal mix. Or at least I can read the word oatmeal on it. I would like to see what it also in it back can't see the ingredients list. At any reate I go by some more oatmeal and for sure try you advice regarding that. I have to admit that I even struggle with so call magic creams. That said, my sister does usually choice that good stuff as she too suffers with it like us. Anyways ... thankful that my sister can help and cares. Best to focus on stuff like that and try not to focus on how fragile we pathetic humans be. lol ... srry could not help it. I mean wonderful.

OK Take care D. Thx again.

the cream is good, stop exfoliating the skin till it recovers. after washing your skin gently put it all over your face , gently not rubbing please
    I am also suffering with some pain and difficulties breathing. With the age it is getting worse by the minutes. Not that long to go D not that long.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

The biggest hindrance for me is the damn hair on my face. I can't exactly grow a bushy beard and care less to do so, but what does grow is extremely tough and makes a perfect breeding ground for the flakes. You would think it's as easy as simply shaving, but that action with the metal also leads to breaking out. Breaking out with rashes is a little different to the actual flake. The breaking out I think is combination of toxicity (both stress, allegories and simply toxic foods/drugs.) Granted the extreme teenage alcoholism and full blown illicit drug taking certainly contributed by way of damaging internal organs. (Long term medicating amounts to same thing but slower is all) All that combined with clinical mental illness in many of it's extremes and the apparent focus on ASD ... bla bla bla ... all adds up.

But let's not forget age too. Whatever the past and whatever way we look at it ... the future in these fragile vehicles is going to be pain. End of story ... end of life. I am glad you can put a smiley face to it when you say like so. I completely agree. I give us points for taking on the suffering as we do. I am not talking about the manufactured suffering we give make for ourselves all the time. I am not trying to disown that. But living with what is and trying to keep relations certainly helps D. I am glad we understand each other on that. *Notes the 2013 next to our Avatars. Has been a long haul - But then again ... if you look back clearly enough it's also been damn quick. Best to think like that ... as in I totally agree:

Not long now D ... not long.

Are you hoping for oblivion like me?

Disclaimer - NOT advertising cutting one's journey short!!! All though I think about it a lot and don't doubt those thoughts will arise again and again ... I hope I can look at death with a smile on my face no matter what. Even if it means having to do so with toxic thoughts. More so because I know smiling when in pain does, for the most part, actually help.
    Last edited by Ponder; 06-19-2019 at 03:51 PM.

I know you in pain ... so just reply when your able. No rush. I am going to go back on the red meat. Just 3 small pieces a week to see how I feel. Been a long time for me. Thankfully Lisa said nothing. I think it will come up later ... but that's OK. Like I said, I just want to see how I feel. I'll be the judge of that.

Best learn how to marinate and master the slow cooking process in low heat.

Adios ... time to eat.

Hey I had spend $200 yesterday on grass feed beef, A lot of good meat for that money today we are going to have bbq steak, my favorite food. I do not believe in nonsense docs push on us about eating red meat, I believe less and less, When I do have steak I am not hungry for at least 7 hours and my blood glucose is excellent then. So do not feel bad about it. Humans are carnivores but we have teeth to eat nuts and veggies too. I eat veggies and meat, cheeses, cooked soups from scratch. I do not buy or eat any foods from store, I make my own. Soon I hope the veggies will start, I already have spinach and bokchoy , adding it to everything. We started to dry the oregano melisa and few others herbs ...I make a lot of stir fry, everyone eats it with rice or noodles except me
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore