Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Moving forward despite the depressing news. Talk of bringing the death penalty back and politicians yelling and screaming at each other ... in the meantime I've manged to keep walking, riding and going to the gym. Food ... well ... the good news in that is the trigger for me on that is leaving the house today. I wish her all the best! : ) In this I will be seeing my eldest daughter off at the airport this morning. She previously went to the UK to meet her online boyfriend in Manchester. Seems a big enough place to not be letting any secrets out of the bag. lol - He has a twitter channel with plenty of follower we on it he play a number of different Video Games. They have been using video and playing together like so for some time now. It was just what my daughter needed to get out of a toxic relationship. I think is the best way to say it really. Now my daughter is leaving the country to go live in another for 2 years. Or so that is the plan. In life everything is a risk. Apparently there will be a large and warm reception with the boyfriends family and some of his twitter mates getting involved. I can see the apprehension in my daughter but she is a big now. If she wants it to work and the felling is mutual I think she'll do more than OK. Like all my kids I will miss her immensely.

What else ... hmmmm ... I think that is enough. I best go pick up some more furniture for my other daughter who with her child has now moved in. I don't understand D? I thought we were suppose to get a break from all this nesting least around age 50? Naarrrr just kidding. The world is more toxic than even and we need to be there for our kids no matter what and matter when. Being at home is not a sign of dysfunction but more a sign of compassion. Screw those types who paint it the other way.

Adios until next post.

This made me decide the electric corded mowers are more powerful that battery operated ones.

heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    looks like me when first time using self propelled lownmover
    oh I would miss my child too, but she going to be ok
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

... My daughter has not long changed planes in Dubai ... only about 6 hours out of the UK now.

Would love to catch one to visit both you and sal.

I would treat you like royalty D.
    I can imagine us walking and not talking and being very comfortable with the silence
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

That's a nice way to put it D.

I have been popping in and out of FB because I am simply too tired is all D. Lots of cleaning at my daughters house and sorting things out at my own. Listing things on FB to get rid of stuff that is not being used and taking up too much space and or problematic when moving. Not sure what's happening of late. Has been challenging but trying to do my best. Still keeping up the exercise and getting out.

That said it's REALLY HOT for this time of year. I know I have said this for a few years running now and despite being overweight, I got to say that the sun is biting extra hard regardless of all that for this time of year. It's not just the heat but UV seems really high? I can only imagine it's weird over your end but also a similar tune you guys have been playing for a few years running.

Wish I had more zing ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz

Thinking of you guys.

Goodnight and peace.

Have been quiet due to Kidney Stone/s ... or so I am told. This really sucks but I try to look on the bright side. I so feel for all the sick and elderly people laying in pain. Especially those in clinical institutions. I am such cry baby when it comes to pain. The benefit is that I seem to do so well when it comes to human touch though. When I get a cuddle of my grandson, the pain almost subsides instantly. Sadly I do not get much of that from anyone else in my life. I do try. The thing with growing apart in relationships is the void. I don't do so well or nearly as well as I pretend I do or could. Best I can do for now is go squeeze my pillow and hope for the best.

When back pain gets so bad your balls starts aching here's to finding some kind of position I can sleep in.

... also to hoping the prognosis is correct and I don't end up with a UTI being incorrectly treated for something I don't have.

The pain has subsided in my kidney area but woke up pre 3am with a flaming raw throat and a cough that rips it even more ... Grrrrrrrr ...

DAMN FLICKr ... they are holding all those photos for deletion if I don't $$$$ - Of course it would have to be the ones with more then 128K views (my drone photos of Toogoom Low Tide) No problem ... easy come easy go! Is exactly what I did with my drone so no probs. I generally try to avoid Flickr now because of that. I can see you commented recently D but Flickr will not let me see unless I pay $$$$. It's because I have thousands of photos stored with them. I guess I should not of trusted the internet and kept all my final results on a storage drive. I just got in the habit of storing everything online. I guess this should be a lesson for many of us. But then again ... I still think easy come easy go. I can always go out and start snapping more. I never have like the idea of being too attached to photos. Not sure what it is ... something about no longer living the moment.

I should try and get some rest.

from time to time I just put my pics on disk, I still have them. this is why I have optical drive so I can go back to any disk I want, there is a limit on pics on flicr, they all are scamming people into paying
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore