Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Shoot , so you already had ultrasound and they do not know what it is? the wait for doc appointment can kill us. no one takes the people mental state when they need to wait, Not only fear, uncertainty, depression, anxiety, panic attack
    i am so sorry that you need to wait, I know that when they suspect that is cancer the wait is short, We have kind of similar system as your and my country all was established by brits
    The lumps look angry. Have you try to put cold compress on it?
    or ice cube to freeze it for few minutes . It will not make it worse, but may help Something is blocked, it may be nodes, I really do not feel that you are in deadly danger, but you know how it is with intuition. I rely on it but with a bit of skepticism.
    What happening when you press on it, the pain is worse or the same?
    I had survived Christmas Eve supper but with very high anxiety level. I took the pill but I do not seem to calm down. I am really bad in social situation.
    I got really smart umbrella , beautiful one, around two months ago my friend come with it to my booth , I wanted to buy it and could not find it, I had never said to anyone about it, imagine my surprise when I had opened the gift.
    It is llike upside down umbrella you do not need to open it to dry it, with my constant using of Hearing aids , I must protect them against water , first time in the last 15 years I got something I love it.
    Last edited by Dahila; 12-24-2018 at 08:41 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yes, presents like that are awesome. You so deserve it D

I followed your advice and purchased a medical ice pack from chemist. It help me a lot. TY. I should of purchased two. One in freeze while using other.

I can touch it, but massaging makes my neck lock up. For whatever reason I am still struggling with neck pain and unable to sleep. When I see private surgeon on 7th next month, I will l bring up how this has dabilitated me from caring for Lisa's needs. Seeing as I am on part careers pension and all. You get the gist.

I care less about the cancer part for now but more about the constant strain on my neck. I am doing my best not to drag others down.

Ty for letting my talk about it in here.

My family and extended family gave me some Steam Wallet Cards. That really made my day. Although I am unable to sit at my computer, I enjoy the fact that I can browse the steam store on my phone and hope to hell that I will soon be back in the driver's seat. Both my car and PC.

Hope everyone gets somthing of worth this Xmas and remains pain free.
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-25-2018 at 12:20 AM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

with cold compress is 10 min on and 15 min or 20 off so you do not freeze the tissue too much. do not massage it, cause it probably is pressing the nerve
    D you had seen how japanese sleep. make a roll so you neck is in straight position when you trying to sleep.
    BTW I own only one icepack cause the other one broke down, My is kind of big so i do fold it, the one which is broken was a size of lady palm perfect for small areas
    I do believe in cold compresses cause if there is any infection or inflammation , it helps I hope you have a better day today
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I also hope things get better Ponder for you with this and everything.

Glad to hear you made it through your gathering Dahila and you sound well.

Today I'l be fine, nothing is wrong, should be a nice quiet day

Sal i took zoplicone, ativan and clonazepam then it knocked me down, it seems that I am getting worse with any gathering. You have no idea sal how relieved I am to be alone , alone in computer room, My hubby downstairs watching something. peace and quiet,
    Do not get me wrong, I love my family to pieces but it is difficult for me to have more than one person at the time.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I understand you wel D. I feel the same about my space and my computer.

Thx Sal. Pleased to report I am feeling a bit better today guys. I could make a long list about the bad, but instead I am happy I have less pain today.

Using ice pack now for the long journey home in passenger set of my car.

With some luck I will be able to log on when I get home.

Hope you all have a great day today. Find somthing to be grateful about regardless of the pain. Grrrrrr & : | to : ) then a little more :| back to : ) with maybe one more :|
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Phew ... finally some relief. Touch wood ... but I think I might be on the mend as far as the neck and shoulder pain goes. Since getting home I have been able to sit at the computer and play some rounds in Diablo 3. I am still unable to turn my neck to the right without stressing it, but overall I can tell I am feeling much better than the previous nights. That's given me a bit of hope. I might start up back waling tomorrow or at least mow the lawn. Not sure how the vibration from the mower will go? I'll have to take it easy.

I bought I new Train Simulator Game ... among many others. I'm not sure how it will run on my gaming laptop as it's starting to get a bit outdated now. None the less I feel confident it will do alright. Now I have the best of both world owning both train simulators now.

A bit under half price for this Xmas sale:
    https://store.steampowered.com/sub/292371/

It's a game for a niche audience. Not for most people. Huge learning curve but once mastered, there is plenty to do. My wife say's "How boring!" She just does not get it. I enjoy it like I do flight simulator - possibly more so because I think it's easier to learn ... but then again ... possibly more challenging given the time tables often involved. I do like the long slow runs where I can simply kick back and just enjoy the sounds of the train, tracks, onboard announcements, scenery and so on. Not sure how I will take the this newer version as it's predecessor offers a huge amount of content with detailed and accurate routes.

See what happens after I learn all the new key bindings and game mechanics. Hope it runs smooth enough on my laptop.
    __________________________________________________ __

Another interesting Game I purchased is "Surviving Mars" I bought the bonus pack with all the latest content. Looking forward to learning that one as well.

Yeah I need time alone to gather my thoughts and appreciate my sorroundings and sort out my disorganized scatterd thoughts (toss away what's garbage intrusive thoughts and incoorperare others), sort of piece the daily puzzle together - so to speak (I don't wake up together mentally anymore) people can't help me with that even though they may try by asking. I also don't do well with gatherings at all either Dahila and I was happy yesterday with my 'party for 1'.

Glad you're back to gaming Ponder, it was so nice to see that posting today when I logged on here to read.

If I'm not around this week, I hope you both and others reading here have a happy and safe new year.
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-26-2018 at 12:29 PM.

All in good time Sal. Take care. Thx for touching base and sharing. Interesting take.

Still Kicking.

I have SO been procrastinating of late ... but still managing to get a few thing done.

Like the song you linked Sal - I commented back in the other section.

Too many late nights here ...

I'm off to bed ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PS - I struggle massively with NOISE ... people are so ignorant when it comes personal space and how noise pollution affects others.
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-29-2018 at 10:12 PM.