what I read about your GP I think the change I made (I was lucky) when he heard that I am taking tylenol 3 for muscle spasms, they sound like nothing but it is extremely painful, he told me that he can give me much better medication for it, That he prefers tylenol 3 in the garbage, It causes a lot of damage, and I do believe him. He gave me muscle relaxer that works fast and I only take when actually I am getting it, So far in two months just 4 times. Does not make me sick like pain killer had, Actually I get up pain free and rested . I know when I am going to get the spasms, it starts like needles in my back an hour before the full blown spasm,
I know you tried cold compress it was giving you some relieve, now try the warm one, Maybe it gives you some relieve.
My husband had tons of pushing on different date appointments and it ended in serious condition.
My friend husband (46) sick heart was pushed off like 3 operation dates, He died on emergency room ........... fucken Universal health care