Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Is all good ... glad we could have this chat. Who wants to be part of the majority. hahah LOL ... put the in your psycho socialization reintegration pipe and smoke that! They will never accept the insight we have to offer and will always refer to it as not more than are distorted perception.

I'll go out on a limb once more by saying again ... I know you get the gist.
    You're welcome and it helps me to know I'm getting it myself. Yes, they wont accept what we understand (our perspective), I actually keep much of 'what I know' or 'how I see' things/situations in day-to-day life to myself, if I go too overboard with my therapist and med provider they consider that to be the sickness (or as you stated, a distorted perception) when its not distorted at all as I see it, just a deeper understanding. They consider over my over analyzing everything to be OCD so I just keep things general when I discuss thing now and learned my lesson from that past when that happened.

Thank you for posting so much and I enjoyed reading it today
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-05-2018 at 11:16 PM.