Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    hi guys , good to see you both.
    Update on f**** ear. I went back to doc and now he gave me proper medication , the infection moved to middle ear which can cause major hearing loss
    I am terrified, the more hearing you lose the more sophisticated Hearing aids are needed, and they come extremelly expensive.
    I like you I am exhausted after having a lot interaction with people today. I took my grandchild to the therapy, then went downstairs to sit in the car and just rest. Then very nice woman started to ask me question about my Honda, We talked about dogs for like one hour. How we switched to dogs from Honda, I have no idea, it was nice , I like talking to complete strangers especially when they want to talk to me, when they find me interesting, I am interesting person. it is opportunity for me to study people........
    It was nice, then took my Olivia to dance class and went to pic up meds . Now I am exhausted, running around for over 14 hours,
    Sal your loneliness does give you energy boost, It always give me that.
    Nothing wrong with being alone and enjoying it, I love to sit in my garden and enjoy all the green grass, we almost finished planting veggies. Now the work will start. I planted lillies and impatients to have some splash of color in garden. I love flowers. they are like part of me. Dogs are loving Dahila today to. People walk the dogs on my quiet crescent and the dogs want to talk to me too. I feel tired but loved today
    Love you guys, I want to spread the love I have in abundance
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

You started off on a sore point but ended beautifully! Really enjoyed your update D. TY. Feeling drained myself but got a bit done. I have returned to the groups I used to attend and also managed to get some mowing done.
    Tomorrow Lisa and my Daughter head off to the city for family court. I beleive is final hearing. She has been appointed a Barrister on top of existing lawyer due to having such a solid case. (We have every bit of evidence from all the years we have been building - it proves all the lies and proves all our points. Never lie when going to court because it will come out. We are good at highlighting out the lies.) We will have everything we need to make a new case, if the little fella is abused once more. We'll hold the system accountable and object when they forget so soon! All this fuss ... but in the end is no more than a show. Is hard enough watching the institutions tear the kids apart, but anyone touches one hair on my grandson, I will make them accountable.

I hate those fuckers who belt their kids. Raise a fucking stick and you will reap pure hate. But the system knows that. Hence so many big sticks. Our grandson is not raised being hit. Sadly the father also resorts to force feeding, withholding toys, taking away objects of security and much much more. This is the guy who is working on his 4th relationship with a half a dozen kids in his new residence and a few dogs. Our little fella as you know is certified autistic and a single child, has no idea of what and where he will be going. Grrrrr. Is hard to think about. We did a good job of keeping him from having extended sleep overs and having to travel the 900km return trip. To this point they have been brief overnights and local this end. Sadly next year it will all begin. But like I say ... It seems both the family court reporter and child lawyer are all in agreement that his father only get a few days each time in his chaotic house rather than the full two weeks. (It is hoped that the transition will be eased in slowly extending the time rather than dumping a single child with autism into such chaos. But you know something, the fucking courts should never just dump any kid into that situation ... but they do it all the time and it's why I hate our society with a passion ... any community authority I spit in with all my spirit ... YEA!!!! hiiisssssseeesssss like a demon when writing that. SOCEITY is 100% cruel and when you get right down to it ... it does not give a fuck about human life at all) But that said ... ONLY ON PAPER I will say → Seems the court acknowledges the child's diagnosis re sensory issues as well as the fathers history of domestic violence and child welfare intervention with not only our little one but most of his offspring.

He hides behind relgion which makes him one of the worst abusers and womanizers. Preyed upon our daughter when she was 16 (immaturity so as also has her own debilitating traits) He was like 26 ... Classic Predatory Behavior. Sorry to rave on. Sick fuckers. I never liked those guys even when I was so young. I could see it then. Later to experience it with my own daughter. Is insanity. Anyways - we'll see to it he has a hard time if the little one comes back psychologically damaged let alone touched.

All that said ... we have been supportive with all current orders and been very careful not to project or denigrate the father in front of the little one. In fact we have encouraged all we can so as not to manifest. We know well how that shit all plays out. Been there done that with my own family court battles re my eldest boy. (I won but was too late and sadly denigration did a lot of damage) Alas I was also no saint - but I sure as hell never left bruises like this fucker did and I'm also remorseful for my brainwashed religious and patriotic BS mentality when it came to ruling the roost. Only cowards rule with an iron fist. I see the police and all law enforcement in pretty much the same way ... the way they stand behind their guns and their sticks. Same with judges, lawyers, doctors, teachers and so on. Same shit, different channel.

It's all a fucking game - as soon as you don't fit ... how quick they forget their own rulings. Anwayyyyysss. You just play along as long as you can.

We are not putting the little one in a main stream school. We found one that operates outside the so called normal society. Just have to make sure it does not end up a cult. LMFAO @ that one. None the less can't be worse than those educational drone factories.

Your right to send your love D ... and I thank you for it. I send back what I can. Sorry to rave on with so much aggression when thinking about all the above. I have changed my thinking a LOT with the way I deal with my family ... sadly though, I will always struggle with the hard end of the stick and the impact it's had on me ... especially when I still see it being used so readily by those who rule our communities. Then the sheep that defend it all. PFFFT ... I don't know ....

I will have my grandson for the next 4 days so might not have much time. I think once he goes down, I will also go on the nod. He is full time, but I love him to bits. We will have lots of fun. Fuck the rest.

Later guys. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-28-2019 at 05:45 AM.

yes the situation is bad, but I believe in you people, you will manage, I seen you with him, it is incredible, you guys seem to build that bridge into him. I hate courts too
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Spent 800 into public transport, accomadation, eating out and so for two and then the courts cancled! Oh well. Thankfully we have family down there for them to visit. Other than the cost, it might be for the best.

Night. Zzzzzzzzzz .... little one struggles with enlarged adnoids. Find it hard to breath. Poor kid. There might be an opperation in the near future. Zzzzzzzzz night.

Everyone is back and life goes on. Weekend is tomorrow and not much on, so I figure I will catch up on the yard once more.

all planted already but we have cold nights (i enjoy it)the veggies not so much.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I take heart that tonight/today we are both not complaining about our bodies. Sigh ... Enjoy while we can D ... chuckles. I can almost breathe through two nostrils.

I got to be honest and say life's been a struggle of late. No real energy or desire. Just saying is all.

Going to try a walk and see what happens. Nothing too over the top ... but just taking a few steps. I was told to take it very easy this week due to more up coming blood tests. ZZZZZzzz ... Hopefully these will be the last.

Saturday, good day good sales but got the back pain which still is, Jeez hate it when I can not do anything with that pain
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Great stuff about the sales D Not so great about the Pain. Take heart D ... remember we are on this planet for the sole purpose to experience pain and suffering that we may become 'improved versions of ourselves.' Of course only those who's most earnest struggle, is with frayed hair, broken nails, missing dumbbells, not enough protein powder, crinkled yoga mat and a worn out cushion tell us things like that. -

... but .... shhhhhh - don't tell anyone. Apparently it's a secret and the only way to find out how to solve all those problems -

... is to buy a book called 'The Secret!" LMFAO ... srry

Of course I have gone the other extreme looking for aliens to solve all my problems and make sense of this fucked up world.

Glad you stopped by: