Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Very deep - not so simple. Love how it dispells the cliche of Postive Thinking, however there are many programs specifically being made by multi billion dollor indsutries to keep us from self piloting. That's not to take away the importance of owning one's lack of acheivment - The agenda at the end with the selling of preprogrmaed data as a means to the end I find conflicts with the openning message. How I atribute myself and the programs I choose is the major key to whether they work or not. I think many many people miss this link, when thinking all they got to do is purchase or download subliminals/pre programing and JUST listen - is futile. It takes work to rewire the brain, but most of all - DESIRE - for change.

I loved that you linked it D. You know me - just pondering to bits over it is all. I know so many people in my life right now that have all but given up. I've been tethering - but this link despite my filters on where it could go wrong on fresh ears was a good one for me. TY!!!

Just getting back out the door without a chest infection would be a good place to start. That bug we all got recently was really nasty. Seems to be more and more people catching new strains these days. Takes weeks to recover from. GOOD NEWS - I complete the build of my new pc. I will link pics another time. I am very please as the one major feature I pulled off with all my researching of parts .. not being just a opwerful PC ... BUT ... also a very QUIET PC. I nailed it!!! Hooray for me.

Rember that scisor switch keyboard I was talking about with the low cut keys like a laptop but you use for a desktop pc? Well ... it works like a charm. : )

I do hope you guys are doing ok? I am going to say I think your in a reasonble space posting the link D. Good call either way. I really need to start making some habbits. Things have really come to an end for me in many ways, and whilst there are always dark roads revealing themselves in every which way, I think it's time to go back to getting some sun. I'll be sure to include my grandson in that.

Think I will call it a night. Compared to the last couple of weeks, it's still early ... which is not healthy at all.

I link a bench test using one of my favoiute games; Cities Skylines. It's one of those games that even high end systems can't push frames per second wise, but I can sun those capped frames much more smoothly now and do it with plenty of mods and no hickups. The whole ultra wide screen is awseome too.

Night guys. Take care.

Only just uploaded - Will take some time for 1080p to kick in; but I am sure it will be there by the time you read this:

Thanks Ponder, I'm hanging in there I guess. It was good to read your posting.

I like this..

"and whilst there are always dark roads revealing themselves in every which way, I think it's time to go back to getting some sun."

True I always say when it rains - it pours - but it won't rain everyday.

Wishing you both well.

I am here but just reading you guys, Nice to see you both
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Both Lisa and I have been trudging so many battles it's just so draining. Just somehow got to let go of all the shit.

I know never peace and quiet, we talked yesterday my hubby and I, that we are always helping, Will they help us? When we get old and start to depend on others? I do not think so. My generation is the last that takes care of family
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I don't know what to say really. I realize you are both dealing with a lot (you and your wife) separately. I hope you both are able to find things to distract yourselves to take you mind off illness. Maybe once you get your new computer and running you'll at least have an escape if nothing else. Might be healthy for you.

Love that avatar Sal. I just had a few cups of tea setting up a little suprise for you guys the next time you pop in. Nothing over the top. Just me saying hi in front of the camera and showing you the results of proably my last ever high end PC build. At least to the degree I was able to go this time around. I also do a little mini workout on my tramp. Christ knows I need to do more of em. : ) ... Truth is, that little tramp is just great to get on for even a mintue. It's so genetle on the joints and the rebound makes the motion so easy and pleasurable. Just enough to keep me going from day to day.

D - is good that your also able to keep checking in from time to time. The enouragment and of course swapping out of misrable stories is very welcomed. : ) It good to have a good right bitch from time to time. I know I enjoy doing my own rants as well as hearing you guys say what is however is needed. I think I will just leave the rest of the details unfold in the vid. No scripting and I appolgise if the image goes out of focus and or for other anying things. I do ware a mic so that when I walk away from the camera ... the audio is all around the same level.

OK ... I let the render finish, upload and then link. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz I have been having a lot of late nights, but since the excitment of this build is near it's end with just the residiaul effects with all the loading up of software ... well ... I think it's time to start getting a LOT more graduated sunshine via shaded reserves and whatnot. Another reason I think I do more vids to get myself motivated.

You guys take care hey. It might sound a bit sappy, but you guys do rate as real friends.

Night Guys ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww water cooler so cool beautiful comp
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I didn't know that either, wouldn't guess water and a computer mixed hehehe. What an amazing setup that is, must be blazing fast.

Thanks for mentioning me in the vid and I will hang in there. I'm here to stay on the forum even if I don't post every day. I won't allow so much time to go by this time.

The avatar.. I'm a teetotaler for life - has to be this way.

the technology went on a few years ago, actually I think about 7, My friend from England build the computer with water cooling which was extremely expensive, It was crazy expensive
    When I think about it my first was 30 giga HDD and it was a good computer with windows XP. Was formatted like 25 times, My son did not want to show me how to move around computer, He said try it, then learn it, Actually he was right , I learned how to find information about system how to do what I wanted, Today I spend some time to look for the options but I do know how to get there and do whatever my heart desire, The computer Ponder is building is like a dream . Wow that baby will be so fast and precise
    will you still post or you are going to fell into computer abyss Mr. Ponder.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore