Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks D - Glad that's over with. I'm heading for a walk. Have a LOT of mess to clean up in the house and a routine that badly needs reassessing. I guess the spillage really was Kama.
    Take Care ... catch up soon.

Let's have a laugh hey:

All is as well as can be? Hmmm Something like that. ZZZZZZZZzzzzz I've been reading up a LOT, on How Not to Come Back! Is that cryptic enough D? lol

SCREW THE LIGHT!!!

ENJOY THE VOID!!!

Shut your eyes, let the light fade, listen to only yourself and with enough focus, you will find a dark hole lining the wall ... where into the omniverse one will go.

From what I can gather, escaping like so requires practicing now. Learning to live with self without distraction is key to learning to avoid deception later. If you can't spot the BS now, you won't have a hope when it comes to having one's pretentious self being recycled ... over and over. I have been feeling strongly of late towards that which I used to struggle with. That is to say the wide array of prison planet theory Vs new age love and light Vs your average super spiritual guru and the large scope of well being and club mentality spawn from such.

I used to write about oblivion a while back ... it's a good state to be and one I yearn to revisit. Plays into the void and finding oneself there without all those guides, long lost dead family members angles and various other deceptive greetings. No longer buying into the yin and the yang ... the need for evil or even the BS lessons needed. I care less for believing in anything and hold no information as absolute and everything open to change. I feel very much that indeed we are all being controlled and welcome the 3 stages of shedding truth. 1. Your Fucking Nuts!!! 2, Being violently Opposed and 3. Self Evident/Evidence ... "Yea ... it's all ways been this way ..." Long story that explanation. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know most people are too busy to take it in ... but I link a really good watch that sums it up well. That said ... It's kind of for audiences that have already woken up. I used to struggle with the symbolic nature of entities, but lately ICKE has dumbed it down into a more digestible meal.

This one bellow more contrasting opinions on pretty much a similar theme ... but is good like so as you get to glean more regardless of "It's a trap" Vs "It's not a trap"
    WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE": David Icke ~ Linda M. Howe ~ Jordan Maxwell ~John Lear [Age Of Truth TV]
    Last edited by Ponder; 06-09-2019 at 04:04 AM.

OR --- if you want a take from a younger fella finding his own way through this mess ... and perhaps culturally presented in a more appealing way for the younger ones out there.

It's a different take yet again ... but know one thing ... more and more people are talking about it. There is a new doco on the horizaon where the govement is starting to reveal more ... but more in a fear presentation as is always that way when it comes to controlling sheep. I digress ... here is this young fella's take:

I personally have no trouble hugging trees and sapping up what nature has to offer. In this I feel the newer generations of today are blinded to such healing power, due to not only the lack of access to unadulterated environments, but also because of the amount of embodied tech. Much of which did not exist when I was born. The speed at which tech is evolving is quite extreme ... and that's what we are only lead to know exists. The latter more validated by the presenters theme of humans as being Biochemical threats ... hehe. We are cancer ... I'll pay that much. ... and we heading into an age of cyborg implants. Hopefully I will be long gone and somehow find my way into the Omniverse. In this ... I feel the essence of nature or what's left of it holds the keys to finding self. Yet I feel the presenters frustration.

Once you have been brutalized by the system in a way that makes you clinically insane ... then I feel the doors open more easily if one has not already done themselves in. Trees also start to look a lot greener. :P LOL
    Last edited by Ponder; 06-09-2019 at 04:45 AM.

Time to bring my head out of the rabbit hole and take a breath. I'll be sure to be back down there soon enough. Went for a fair enough walk this morning and feeling good enough for having made the effort. I'll going for another one soon enough as I head out for my first Autistic Spectrum Disorder (aka ASD) meeting. Lingering thoughts from the rabbit hole reminds me of how easily we cling to our labels; as too does the super guru Eckhart Tolle. As I as walking this morning I allowed my thoughts to run on a spin cycle whilst of course more produced atomically. Do you think I can remember them as I now sit and type? Smiles at such another thought.

There was a time where it was only the taking of my medication or illicit drugs that made me dream. That was before my spirit was crushed and I was programmed. I got to say I have been having a lot of late. What does this mean? No doubt another phase of some kind. I've failed big time on my latest attempt to regain my health. Tomorrow marks seven months exactly since I started this thread which was is entitled 'Time To Get Back Up Again.' Where am I now compared to then?

I guess for one, I have returned to social engagement at Mental Health Club House like facility that has various groups on various topics usually aimed towards social and daily living skills. Anything from cooking to group therapy or one and one's. I was going for 4 years, then had a falling out with the manager. Shit happens. I am no back and life goes on. Whilst I questioning everything about the way the world is run, including that place, it is good to get out and about. I have made one good friend and a couple of acquaintances from having participated at that place. It gives me a destination where I venture off under natural sunlight ... although the traffic fumes are hard to avoid. You can't win em all I guess.

Apparently the are going to be undertaking a course in communication skills - Toast Masters style. I've tried my hand at it before and found the neurotypical groups somewhat self centered. I was told specifically that learning to talk in such a way is excellent for selling BS! I remained in silence in complete agreement with this lady as she stood standing over me spouting more words in a proclamation tone. Her comrades all seem to be in a trance whilst at the same time seemingly waiting with baited breath to have their turn where they too could practice their magical confidence. Despite my own lack of it and trepidation, it really did feel like a peacock convention. I am all for the confidence building, but some clubs forget themselves and have little appreciation or respect for newbies. I think enough said.

As for this new group ... it will be on a completely different wave length. Whilst I am sure it will still similar pit falls to one's ego, I somehow envisage the intention for communication is not as much for the selling of BS ... but for simple communication.

I best get ready.

Until I next communicate.

Unfortunately after arriving on foot to the mental health facility I discovered that it was not open due to being burgled. So I decided to walk a couple more kilometres and visit a friend instead. Before our consciousness met we connect to digitally through the brainwashing network where we had fun discussing artificial intelligence and biomechanical sheep.

Well I have not been abducted nor seen any fiery chariots? I really don't know what to beleive.

Walked HEAPS yesterday but not feeling sore for it. In fact I'll be out again today on foot doing the same thing again.

Got some good news. Supposedly the payout over my childhood Kama where I was beaten and abused (life's lessons - supposedly) will be paid out in the coming weeks. I'm not getting a hole lot in terms of the hierarchy of abuse; but not going to continue beating that drum. I'd rather leave that for the alien enslavement! What the fuck ever. At any rate ... whatever I get I will spend it wisely. I've kind of already had my manic episodes on most of that.

Hmmmmm - perhaps the rapture really has happened and the only ones left are the intelligent ones? That being why things have been so quiet? lmfao. again ... what the fuck ever.

Righto ... I'm going to go over my list of things on what I may or may not buy. Enjoy pretending to be a winner for as long at those artificial things prick my desires. I'm pleased to say the mini tramps gets regular use! Keeps my limp flowing in-between long LONG bouts on this thing. The latter being PHEW ... thank fuck I was able to fix that.

Here's a new game on the horizon that looks to have some promise. If I am going to accept living in a simulation ... may as well pick another one of my choosing. It's only Alpha Footage but I think it looks really good for what it is. Cities Skylines is not really comparable because it's a different game with different outcomes. If anything, I agree with the comment/s that refer to Transport Fever 2 being likened to Cities Skylines: and The original Transport Fever having a baby and this being it. It's the transport factor / Sim side of things that will most likely have me migrate from CS to TF2. Graphics are not everything ... TF2 does sim the tranport of trains really well and now seems to have upped their game with the air port industry as well.

I still got the space games happening on the side - but sick and tired of all the forced conflict. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz Time to go back to being laid back ... as laid back as at least I can be.

Last edited by Ponder; 06-10-2019 at 03:08 PM.

NICE:

I have experienced really hard times, my life was in danger because of a huge amount of stress and neglect of my emotional state. I share my story on yt along with everything that has helped me to win with anxieties. You can find me there by looking for Ewa Gee.
    I hope it will be helpfull to any of you
    Have a great day

WTF? Another one wants to monetize the channel. I am glad something is coming your way Mister. I m drained the bureaucracy is killing me softly
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore