Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    This is even a better description of what it's all about. 10 minutes a day sounds ridiculous ... but then again so do some of the claims when you think how we have been taught to strain in order to gain. You can be sure I'll be doing a little more than 10 minutes and in other vid's he goes on to say that's fine if your able. Is more about 2 to 3 times of short bursts here and there throughout the day which is exactly what I need to keep off this damn thing. Anyways ... You can be sure I will show you D. It's going to be the core of my yet again ... recovery.

Edit ... I'm not trying to sell this or in league with the seller ... I'm just excited about it!

It's ironic to think that Tony Robins actually bounces on one these things and despite me being repulsed by such salesmanship, I too am now jumping on one. It is what it is I guess.

OK ... now I am off to bed!
    Last edited by Ponder; 04-15-2019 at 07:03 AM.

I see you slowly bouncing back,
    I should add that when I chose glasses , they need to be light so not to press on my hearing aids, You do not wear them so you can go with any frame
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

If I had a set like yours I would ware them.

He seems to be a natural at it. : )

Took the balance bars off it and now using it regularly. It really does help to wind me down before bed as too loosen my up during the day. Had a good morning - whilst on the bus today I considered the luggage rack on both sides of the bus towards the front. I rang one of the inflatable stand up paddle board companies today to get measurements on the backpack to a proposed board I am thinking about. I had to be sure that all the equipment such as pump and paddle all fitted into the bag and then wanted to know the overall weight (not just the board) ... adding to that they did not supply the measurements of pack. It's looks quite doable as the pack does indeed just look like a large backpack. We do tend to get a lot of backpackers in our neck of the woods:

(There where better boards ... but this one had the best backpack for my needs re the BUS - that said ... it's still a 12.6 foot cruiser (handle up to 485lbs!!!) board which is also perfect for the Bay area in which I live ... is a win win if I can get the local Bus company 'ON BOARD!' ... pardon the pun ; )

Despite owning a car, I rarely get to use it! My wife is pretty much always running around in it taking our grandson to Kindy, OT therapy, and other appointments ... not to mention my youngest daughter always wanting us to run her around. I figure the least she could do is learn to catch a bloody bus like myself!!! Grrrr ... OK ... let's not go there. I will catch the Bus and if I can find a way to make the whole iSup thing work ... then no problem ... I'll make do myself. : )

My last part to the iSUP issue other than getting the local Busses on my side is to work out a way to fasten the backpack to the board itself. I figure the pack is to big and will over stretch the bungee cords .. instead I will use hooch cord (thin twine used for camping) to compress the backpack (with only pump in it) and use the D rings preferable on front of board. I just have to make sure doing so does not impact forward motion. Fastening to back of board will interfere with my stepping back to turn board. Hmmm ... I reckon I'll flatten and fold it just right to do the job in a way that does not impact my ride. Where there is a will there is a way.

Probably nothing to worry about, but it would seem different bus drivers have different opinions on zones, charging me different rates at different times. This too is something I have to take up with the local service center in person ... with my support worker who also agrees their has been conflicting fares from different drivers. One thing I struggle with is learning the rules and the way the system works only to find out other people run it differently. So it is that I want to know exactly what I can and cant carry onto the bus. That way I will have no anxiety if indeed the service center confirms I am permitted to carry such a pack onto the bus. If some disgruntled bus driver wants to make an issue out of it, I'll just produce a print out of the service reply. On the other hand ... if they reject my proposal ... then I am back to the drawing board.

OK ... Time for a little jumping on the mini tramp.

Adios ... until next post!
    Last edited by Ponder; 04-16-2019 at 05:03 AM.

Hey D - could you let me know if AF is loading slow your end or if you have noticed any thing out of the ordinary when loading up the forum? I think FB is conflicting again with the this site like it used to do. I clear me internet cache/data and can get back in, however it's still rather slow loading up varioius pages of the forum.

TY

yesterday I got connection error , it was off line. Today it loaded fast for me
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yep all good. I solved the connection error yesterday by cleaning out my data, however the same thing happened again after visiting FB. The slow connection happened all day - however like you say, it's also loading fast for me today. Thx for the feedback.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bad Day - Too Many People ... but letting go now.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I already had a technician in house, my connection was bad,
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Not much to say - I pulled over (and got off my bicycle) to enjoy the breeze as well as share the moment. I must go to bed early tonight ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz