Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Thx for the kind words. Yw Sal. Just happy to see you again. Yes D, you have helped me times before with finding downloads.

Just a quick note. I am hiding under Gazebo at social gathering.

Truth is, looking forward to getting back on my com. : )

Still got nasty cough

Anohter place you guys might catch me from time to time
    https://www.twitch.tv/l_plate_dave
    No big deal ... just use the twich chat and If I see you on ... I can reply over the mic whilst plaing my games. Be sure to pop in and say hi. Just like here ... it's nice and quiet

does not always go so well ... My bad. Probably a bit premature advertising that link. I'll get there.

Hope this finds you guys well.

So you playing now? Good good,
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hey there D - It's all ben a bit of a rush. I have a better idea this morning how to go about things so we can just make it another place we can meet. I'll put in my twitch profile soon enough about my intended gaming times. It will actaully be good to have a routine so I can plan my life around other things. I got the settings down a little more and would like your feedback another time when it better suits you and or we are able to hook up. Basically I just have to set up the chat box where I can see it, where I will just cassually respond on the mic. I hope that is ok ... You kind of already see my odd youtube videos ... it's just a little more on the spot is all. I figure we know eachother well enough. I won't be using a cam or anything.

I've also decided to just chill out more with a Cities Skulines Let's Play scenario. Star Citizen is way to buggy and it would not be good for me to project my negitive side being frustrated with gameplay that's constantly dropping me out. No good for anyone.

Like I say it's just another way to comminucate. No big plans to act like a goose in order to get likes and subs. That will never happen as far as I am concearned. Is what it is. Just another fun opputunity for some of us online friends to meet up.

Just have to work out my times and note them so your able to work out if your able of not to join in. I leave that to work out later.

Anyways ... I got to clean up the kitchen some.

Catch up later.

I will see but you know it turns me off to make another registration , another site, I am unblocked on Frigging fb but do not go there often, I am terrified about Saturday,; they call for 33 C and humdex of 47 C. I building is shade but it is going to be at least 30. I react to extreme heat with muscle spasms. Keep your fingers crossed if you do not see me for ie 4 days it mean I am not well . I should live on North with cold temps. Well I got a few cool ingredients and working on perfect shampoo for sensitive skin and normal to dry hair, Then another project; deodorant I mean to improve mine, so it has a little bit of glide, It is very popular cause it has all 100% natural ingredients, does not contain baking soda, does not stain clothes and work 24 hours. I have people who drive 50 km to get few of them. Most of them construction workers and nurses
    I already have few small ones for testing . it is so hot that staying in my very cool workshop is a relieve
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

OH - I understand that is extremely HOT for your acllimation in your part of the world. I will be thinking of you. I must admit I absoultely hate the heat this day and age! I will indeed keep my fingers crossed.

YES - I can see the attraction of a chemical free deodorant. I would be onbaord for that. Glad you have a safe haven from the heat. Enjoy it while you can. Another reason to stay inside. lol

Re another site another registration. I am sorry. But I do have to say, speaking of safe havens - it's good to finally have an option I can make my own. It might at first seem random - but If I do indeed bed down in my own little twitch space ... you'll catch me on from time to time. Late nights will be certain and some days will be locked in. No doubt you'll see a wall of text in my profil on such a timetable once I get time to iorn all that out. In the mean time it will be hit and miss.
    ________

Once again Thinking of you and Sal.

Take Care ... thanks for keeping me in the loop. All the best with your new product!!! .... and keeping cool.

Thank you Ponder means a lot.

... YW - This guy had me in stitches once he got to the Jesus stuff:

Unsettling dream last night. All of a sudden It dawned upon me that my wife was gone. Slowly an image of a coffin came into being. More touching was how my grandson was missing her and I found myself in a predicament where I was asking my wife's ghost, if I should open her coffin or not to show the little one that Nan was gone for good? I struggled with what we might both see. The details and emotion was quite real. It seemed to be full on about loss and how I would handle grieving that with my grandson.

My summery likens that loss to a daughter who acts like she is dead to us, yet still lives while we pick up the pieces but seemingly remain powerless over that ongoing pain and loss. I obviously feel very deeply for my grandson (just as I do for my daughter ) as he heads of reluctantly and confused for a visit with his dad, whilst he grieving similar to me. If his autism is not enough - but to live life like so at only 5 years of age. I hold out for him as I know as long as we keep being there for him, he will come out the other side with still the urge to breathe. It is worrying though, how the system is so quick to ignore my wife's and I position in all this. The powers on the front lines quick to use us, but when lined by 4 walls, a grey wig and society's Almighty hammer - the only thing that then matters is authority.

I will always hate society!!!

OK - Back into my games. This morning I sand box a proposed layout for cities skylines as I have been struggling in normal mode. I'll take that working layout and hook it up via my laptop on another monitor for reference whilst I later begin the task of creating it in normal mode on the new PC. Something like that.
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-19-2019 at 01:55 PM.