Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    On Sundays I rest after awfully hot day on markets, They call for next Saturday 22 C so it is a good thing, Maybe i start to enjoy it back, Nice to see you gents too
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Right after my last post on this thread this morning, I woke up.

It's better than being sleepy all day.

I just took a pill to assist with making me sleepy. Had a good nights rest after the last one, so figured I would try it again.

Yes - Good to see you guys checking in.

Getting to bed before 1 am now ... pretty much 11 pm the last couple of nights. I think I am heading in the right direction.

I don't intend to take medication every night, BUT, I have to admit it does help me get a much better nights sleep and I feel better for it the next day. I still advocate active living with outdoor exposure and healthy choices yadda yadda and perhaps bla bla ... lol

I have enjoyed very much not giving a fuck if you don't mind me saying so.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Once again - nice to see guys still posting on the forum.

Be well.

I do not mind yours not giving fuck, not at all , I do not give fuck either, Whatever..........
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I spent several hours today at a local library just reading magazines and listening to music on the internet.

It was good. But now my day is almost over already.

As I get older, life is going by so quickly for me. It seems like just a blink of an eye ago, my day today had just started.

Frustrating.

yeah Mike I think Earth is moving faster, My days are gone in a blink of an eye too. Too fast
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Understand, Ponder, poor sleep the night before makes for a rough day. My sleep is all over the place. 11 PM is great time to go to bed. I have a hard time shutting down.

I go at 9:30 and read till I am sleepy which usually is at 11 pm
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I actually go to bed at 9:00 pm just about every night, which I know is quite early for an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by MainerMikeBrown View Post
    I actually go to bed at 9:00 pm just about every night, which I know is quite early for an adult.
    I do not think so Mike, If it takes you two hours to fell asleep it is not to early
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore