Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Still not giving a fuck. Seems to be working.

Had a good meal with my Son and daughter. Off to the hospital in morning. Long drive after that ... pop into see more relatives on the way home.

Night guys ... please keep posting and I will do the same.

I still not giving fuck either, I had slept for ten hours, which is always the case after market, I took the pill of course, 10 hours with social interaction leaves me so shaky , I could not sleep without help.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I have to go to Rhode Island later this week. Maybe I'll see Cape Cod while I'm at it.

Doing well today. Hope you are too.

That's a nice picture, Ponder

Cape Cod! Reminds me of a freaky movie I watched in the 80s. Be carefull in that neck of tbe woods.

Thanks Sal. We don't get enough of those moments. Money tends to dictate those ki d of experiances. Thankfully the medical system put us up for the night and our Son insisted on paying for dinner. We could afford to relax and enjoy our time togeather.

However this morning I got lost in the hospital while Lisa was being checked over. I also lost my phone in the caffiteria, (whilst talking on it via bluetooth) Thank goodness somone handed it in.

On the way home now. Not stopping as had enough for now and the GPS is not exactly syncing up. None the less is better than a map.

What are you guys doing now?

Home. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If I go to Cape Cod this week, I'm not going swimming in the ocean there. I've heard that they've had some problems with sharks in Cape Cod's ocean waters lately.

Yea - I am VERY careful swimming in our waters. Sharks live in water point blank and people are dying all the time over here .. everywhere in fact. You swim in the ocean and your more at risk from shark attack than being hit with lightening ... but hey ... " don't let that stop ya from having fun" Hmmm ... No thanks ... I don't buy into that either. I feel much more relaxed on land if truth be told. Not unless I either own a huge yacht or my own personal SUB. I would love that latter.

Off to group this morning ... then off to a BBQ after that. Not sure I am looking forward to all the walking but then again ... I need it. Don't have the car today ... but lots on.

Thought I would start the day with this ... Later guys.

Keep Posting ... It's helping me. TY

Couple of good sessions chilling on the stream - cleaning up this morning ... Jumped on the tramp for the first time in a bit. Need to keep that shit going. Feeling much better for it, yet could back of the information overload. All up though has been good to really find a place of my own.

Touching base in here just for the sake of it really.

If your up for watching a bit of Gaia TV you know where to find me. lol ... although that is some far fetched shit. none the less ... Netflix is waning of late. Same deal, different network is all.

Up down and around ... life goes on.

Going out for a good morning with my other half and to have a meeting before that.

I best get ready now.

Adios ... Keep breathing ... or NOT ... I am easy either way. No existence is better than one at all. At least on this plane.