Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    what I read about your GP I think the change I made (I was lucky) when he heard that I am taking tylenol 3 for muscle spasms, they sound like nothing but it is extremely painful, he told me that he can give me much better medication for it, That he prefers tylenol 3 in the garbage, It causes a lot of damage, and I do believe him. He gave me muscle relaxer that works fast and I only take when actually I am getting it, So far in two months just 4 times. Does not make me sick like pain killer had, Actually I get up pain free and rested . I know when I am going to get the spasms, it starts like needles in my back an hour before the full blown spasm,
    I know you tried cold compress it was giving you some relieve, now try the warm one, Maybe it gives you some relieve.
    My husband had tons of pushing on different date appointments and it ended in serious condition.
    My friend husband (46) sick heart was pushed off like 3 operation dates, He died on emergency room ........... fucken Universal health care
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

... ... all about the $$$
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Does it get this cold where you are Dahila?

"...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

yep it is -7 feels like -14 , but I like it, I am probably the only person in the world that likes when is cold and a lot of snow, I feel alive when the cold air is so crispy
    I left message on Fb rambling too. eh
    we do have temps up to -40 celsius but not too often,
    Syberia is awful my poor uncle was there for five years, as an award that he was fighting against nazzies.
    Last edited by Dahila; 01-12-2019 at 05:06 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Inner Fucking Peace!

D - I share this in here as well. Something we can truly appreciate:

I love it, Breathe in the white light, breath out the bullshit
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

ahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaa well said.

I actually do this when in public, I breath in, and gather up the bs (in my head) and let it go (because I'm holding on to it in the first place) and it works quite well. Sometimes I can feel the white light but not always.

The white light is over rated Sal. It only works when you see and feel it partially. If we see and felt it all the time it would lose it's meaning/feeling. Those that claim to see and feel it all the time - talk BS.

In this regard I like to think in terms of dappled light. How the dark compliments the light and light compliments the dark. Standing under a bright light full time would be such an annoyance. Especially for us light sensitive ones. All these would be light workers claiming to be under the light full time would look like Moses, as he apparently did, when coming down the mountain with a tablet in each hand. Except today they would have 'The Secret' chiseled into their tablets.
    ... This is what full time white light people end up looking like. Extroverts might love such an appearance to go with their collection of tools to light up a room when they enter. Tony Robbins would be proud. At least mosses knew when to cover his face in a crowded room so as not to slay everyone with his charisma.

Narrrr man ... we don't need that shit. We just need to stick with accepting what is from our own perspective and find solace where each of us can. We do a good job in here as it is; or at least I think so form under my little rock.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________

So man ... ladies and gents ... what else is happening?
    I got some good new despite still being in a lot of psychical pain. I got a call from St Stevens hospital telling me the doc will now see me. I kind of feel like my head is being messed with as is the same doc where I was put off twice with the last contact advising me to go back to GP and start all over again with referral to someone else. I was given no reason as to why the change in plans yet again. I thought no worries, just be happy I can see someone and get the ball rolling. Whatever the fuck this think is in the back of my neck ... it has to come the fuck out!!!

So I am seeing this doc around midday. Got PT shortly. I almost gave that up when shooting off an email to reschedule work out times due to my inability to sleep. I also said I only want to walk from this point on; at least until I stop waking up all rigid like and able to move around more freely in much less pain. I chose to do this as one step in a few others to reduce the amount of stress in my life. Whilst some may reason stress can help us grow, it's also fact that it can KILL!

I got another meeting this morning at my place regarding my NDIS plan. Given the incident the other day with mother beating child and my almost explosive outrage, I'm looking forward to trialing a new support person. My mental health is not so good out in public when unsupported. I actually think this is the case for most people this day and age. Of course not for those whom are blessed with full time white light exposure. lol. It really is more about the $$$ than anything else. Keep a full time supply of that is enough to keep one bathing under such a pretentious light. Yet the best way to break the shallow mindset on such is adopting the practice of learning to live on less. YES - I remember echoing as much often early last year.

Is not so hard when you have no choice ... then the lesson is more about putting up with said pretentious and shallow individuals that walk around with high beams permanently switched on. lol Who want's to look like that.

Seriously ... they look like clowns ... do they not? Everybody wants to be on X FACTOR. To encapsulate that ecstatic feeling ... over and over. Not just the contestants and judges, but all those sheep in the audience.

No different with our Oprah Winfrey and Eckhart Tolle Adiances... regardless of the message.

Such is the plasticity of most people's world.

Take the Red Pill.

Forum is quiet because most people are still taking the blue pill.
    Red pill and blue pill have become slang for accepting truth even though it’s difficult, or rejecting it to cling to a comfortable falsehood.

Hey dig this D - Have you ever rung the hospital to ask if a family member had arrived as last you knew they were on the way because they were not mentally doing well. Then the hospital tells you your not privy to that information? If we can't sort things without always having to get authorities involved, then how the fuck are we supposed to learn to deal with these things on our own? No wonder society if totally fucked! Talk about creating more drama.

There was a time when I could ring to check on my wife (needing a lift or extra things) ... not any more. The above of course is a lot more concerning. Fucking ridiculous D ... Ridiculous!!!

They do more to tear families apart this day and age. You get my drift?
    Last edited by Ponder; 01-13-2019 at 04:05 PM.