Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    I am 62 years old and have been married for almost 33 years. My first marriage only lasted 3 and half years. I have had health anxiety off and on for as long as I can remember. I have one daughter who is 28. I have actually had a number of real health issues, which does not help matters, but so far they have not killed me yet. I try to do the best I can and not worry, but it can be hard at times. When my mind and time is occupied, I feel a lot better.

I find keeping my mind occupied to be beneficial for me emotionally as well, Kirk, just as long as what's occupying me is positive.

BYE BYE UK ANXIETY FORUM!!!

Space is a valuable asset to me in a world full of shit. Clearly it is time for me to move on - and that's OK ...

Just need to shed context as to my leaving ... as well as leaving on my own terms. There is respect and then there is disrespect. I am learning the latter will always intrude no matter what you do. It's also a sign I am taking for me to take this final step as far as this space goes. You can set up camp, but ultimately you will never own that space. In that ... I leave it all to you.

You can back door me on Twitch which is in my sig there as well as those who might already know of my youtube account.

Take Care Sal - Take Care D

Like I said ... you know where to find me. This place only serves as a trigger from this point out. Was nice meeting you guys. Life goes on.

Astalavista
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Sorry to see you go, Ponder.

If you change your mind and want to come back to AnxietyForum.net someday, I'm sure we'll still be here.

Good luck to you, Ponder.

As you can see I am back, your participation was never invited, nor required. In fact, its why I left. I believe you know that which makes your comment/s contentious.
    We never got a long and the fact that my pretend friend knew that, yet kept encouraging you is somthing I consider as abuse, but you all kept ignoring that.

No need for a reply. Unless of course you and the other would like to keep dragging it on.

Is good to be back.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-14-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Oh yea ... as the for most recent comment in another thread - "This thread is about others ..." I severed a close relationship developed in here over years because of that cheap shot. I remind you all that this was my thread which was deceptively hijacked which I alluded to in my parting video. The thing you have to understand with me, is that I never really give up or just move on.

I'm requesting in no uncertain terms that you and that other leave me well alone.

I don't beleive I could be more clearer.

I can't tell you not to respond (although the "No need for a reply" metaphor I've often heard myself and something I can respect - that individual being the only genuine one I have met) ... but if you do wish to disrespect my request, it shows just how arrogant you and others ignorance has been.

Keep pushing as you wish ... but I am satisfied now for calling it as is.

Be sure to stay the fuck out of my new thread. That and this is for me to do as I please.

My own ignorance from this point has now been well defined. No deception there. In this I allow my ego to reign.

Good riddance to you both. I will now carry on as I do.

Thanks for the journey - goodbye!