Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thank you Dahila, I will try.

I appreciate the support you both have been.

Hi Sal. What's happening your side of world?

Still Kicking ... Full House - Full Bore Ahead

How did things go D. Guess your waiting for results?

I need to focus more on doing things I enjoy. Requires a bit of thought that one. Especially when it's been so long. Often changes and as you get older and the sharing experience is not quite what it used to be.

yep we are waiting for results...........very anxious
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

How long did they say you might have to wait?

up to three weeks
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

The 1st week will be up soon enough. Up to ... means you might get a call only days after that. At any rate, since you can't predict when, you may as well forget about it for now.

Yesterday I fell off a 14 ft trampoline whilst disembarking. I placed too much weight on a UV stricken plastic chair. The brittle plastic shattered which resulted in my shoulder smashing into my neck as the sole of my foot reverbarated the full force of my weight through my twisted hip up into head.

Immediately I thought "you once again just fucked your neck. Good one Dave!"

I was buckled in pain unable to get up whilst Lisa was just heading out the front door taking my grandson to kindie.

Eventually I crawled up on my knees thankfull I had not broken my neck. Slowly I moved head checking for any kinks. Phew!!! Close fucking call that was.

It's the next morning. I'm still a little sore ... but still able to go to the gym.

My weight loss program is struggling with the new changes in routine, but I've decided I'm not going to give up. I will however make more of an attempt to today be mindful with treading lightly.
    Last edited by Ponder; 03-11-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Ended up doing some rowing at the gym.

Now that my daughter has moved into the house, looks like I will be getting dragged into the family court re my grandson. Something about a new family report and the possibility of having to count for my own disability re the fathers lawyer wishing to question me. I guess it is to be expected since there is after all a family law case going on. It's such a toxic process to be sure. I try not to dwell on it too much. I will prep by focusing on being kind and compassionate towards both the father and his lawyer.

What else is happening.

Boy oh boy ... I am trying my best not to eat so much. Is a hard task to be sure with so much going on. None the less ... I keep trying as I have always done. Is tricky to hit that spot where the trying is so enjoyable that one is not really trying at all.

I ready my gear for the morning where I will return to the gym and hit the treadmill. Still building up strength since my recent operation ... but I think now I can return to the weights as well.

Excellent News - Facebook is down! Enjoy the peace whilst it lasts. Just kidding. I'm sure it will be back up soon.