Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    I just came back from doc office, got toes infected based on allergies . hell it is frigging itchy and so itchy it hurts , Another bullet to bite for me
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hi D ... another exhausting day for me. I do hope the itching is a little better?

No energy for a write up today ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all in good time.

the itching will kill me D. the worst I am on market tomorrow and 10 hours in socks and shoes, That is not good for it. Antibiotic obviously is working and maybe the steroid cream too. eh
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thoughts Feelings & Emotions

Not saying I have had the same thing, however I have suffered my fair share of fungal infections, skin rashes and painful peeling all over both feet; and other parts of the body. Usually one body part more than the other. I feel for you in this respect what ever label is attached to the condition.

I'm into Day 6 of eating clean. Just got back from an hour long walk. I've even lost a little weight. During this time life has been extreme. Given this fact I am quite pleased with myself however not so much that I am going to float away on a cloud of froth and bubble. Just as well. It's typically a long way down when getting carried away like that.
    __________________________________________________ ________________

I found the below vid an interesting listen despite the theatrics of this fellow being associated with Gaia TV. (Always a fishing project in the well being industry) It at least made for a decent podcast whilst out walking. Maybe others here might find something relevant in it for where they be?

No annoying heart string draining music that overpowers the talk - just plain dialogue the way I like it. Of course a Villon at the end.

Thoughts Feelings & Emotions (I think this presentation be a small collection of his many insights?)

Last edited by Ponder; 02-15-2019 at 01:47 PM.

DAY 7 ... and holding course suprising well ... all things considered.

Bravo!!!..................no energy to say more, Markets excellent
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ- Same. Glad to here the markets 'paid' off. I hope literally so. LOL at how we use this place like FB now. hehe

Thanks the f****n itching wakes me up in the middle of the night, I am not suppose to use the steroid cream more than twice in 24 hours but the itch is unbearable. Now I understand better my childhood and constant itch , it looks like I did not make mountain of hill . It seems to help in middle of day when I wash my feet using a lot of soap, maybe high ph helps with itching. I wonder if it has a fungus profile which loves sugar , I mean higher blood glucose. eh it is driving me crazy ,
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

That sounds really hard core D. You concerns regarding the sugar remind me as someone that suffers with skin issues himself how much better I am doing since laying of all forms of sugar. (Including Baked foods with any form of wheat) Wheat in general since no longer being into that I am amazed at how much better my skin irritations are. Simple Carbs also included into that as being a fast manufacture of blood sugar. It's made a huge difference with all my skin irritations, rashes and so on since coming of all that. Moisture in the air and temps are all things to factor in as well I guess - BUT - For sure diet can sure be a major influence for both the bad and the good.

Got to run D - Good hearing from you again catch up soon enough.

SAL???? How ya doing ??? Hope all is well enough? No need to be thriving or be successful here in this space. The glass one quarter full is more than enough. lol. Hope this find you also as well as can be.

Take care guys.
    ~Dave.

A Four Year Old Autistic Kid Who Found Healing Through Music And Imagery.

D - What about that oat milk recipe to sooth it? I suppose it's then moist which is not good?

I link this however understand if your not up for gelling with it:

Here, I write up a story including the above link - It actually had a healing affect on my grandson today.

A Four Year Old Autistic Kid Who Found Healing Through Music And Imagery.

I head out the door to start the day as a client with my own disability support worker, leaving my grandson who had just arrived for a visit with his Nana. The poor kid was not long worn down from a recent upheaval and break in routine, starting long days in kindy and overnight access with his Father. It was no surprise to me when the little fella turned up still sick from the previous night where he was then suffering a bad cough and harsh symptoms of allergic recreations. It was hard to see him having trouble to breath. Thankfully although still quite sick, he seemed to be doing a little better this next morning. Before I headed out the door I noticed my wife was still playing Youtube up on the big TV screen. She was playing a spiritual relaxation video from the recommendations list. In fact I had been enjoying that music prior to leaving. My wife repeatedly commented on how tired it made her feel. I explained once you listen to it enough, it's more calming than anything else - as in ... you get used to it.

Anyways long story short, 3 hours later once I had finished my session with support person, I come back home to find Youtube still playing. It was playing ambiance entitled something like 'Reiki Healing Music'. My wife informs me that the little one tells her without any promoting, how much he likes said music. He was also wowing over the images. The bright colors and rainbow people. Something I noticed not long after I had returned, was how much quieter his autisticly loud high pitch voice had reduced. Not only was he speaking softer but his voice was deeper. His pitch was not dramatically lower, but enough to sound like a completely different boy. He sounded more like a nurotypical kid for a child of his age; more so calmer. Apparently he was even playing by himself wish is something her rarely does in our house. I smile to think just how much more my wife will be playing this kind of music therapy which seemed to work so well on all of us.

By the time he was going home, the color had all but returned to his cheeks, his eyes looked less plagued and he was breathing my more deeply. His mum had him on the phone later this evening as he had awoken from his sleep to remember the magnetic art piece he had constructed previously on our fridge. "Please Nana do not wreck my dinosaur and tell pop also not to mess it up. Also could you please keep the wolf away from eating him" Yadda yadda and goodnight.

I suspect that he will make a full recovery by morning.

That's the story of a four year old autistic kid who found healing through music and imagery.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Goodnight ... as is time for this autistic pop to go and veg.
    Last edited by Ponder; 02-18-2019 at 02:47 AM.