Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    you made my laugh D. Thanks for that, I needed, I am going to lie down for the night now maybe tomorrow is going to be easier, it is going to feel better I am sure, Hugs
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Pretty sobering stuff:
    I'm not a big fan of the guy, but he makes some pretty good points. Especially the way we are all hooked on technology. Literally! Think I will stop having to wearing so much of it myself. Hmmm ... but then again, what harm is there if I can pogrom myself off grid? Hmmm Now that sounds fair enough.

I understand that when people are distracted with either obligatory or pacifying activities that speakers like David Icke look as every bit as dubious as to that which they seek to discuss. I use the term 'discuss' in the hope to being more objective rather than reactive as most of us are preconditioned to do. It's hard to peg really as the latter brings up all kind of labels such as ones intent to either profess, preach or whatever. Of course one's own perception as defined by one's own experience to whatever will no doubt help to define the labels in which each of us tends to view. The more distracted one is, the more reactive they will be. That reaction being autonomous to the type of programming that Icke speaks so passionately about. On that I can't fault the logic. I'm just less receptive to the same fallibility that he himself is prone to when it comes to selling fear. In this many online comments do allude to Mr Icke perhaps doing better to include more hope in his message, rather than be all doom and gloom. Yet that mindset can just as easily lead into the possy wossy back slapping oh please don't say anything lets you disturb our bliss.

What the fuck ever ... Dave, your watching too much YouTube gain. Narrrrr ... Is all good. I think there is such of thing as not watching enough. hahahahahahahaaaaa I don't mind getting chipped, I just want to be the one with the pain brush.

Adios until next post.
    Last edited by Ponder; 06-05-2019 at 05:09 PM.

God Damn It!!!! This time I spilt half a cup of coffee mug on my laptop. I'm not feeling as confident about saving it this time D. Last time was filtered water. Oh well, I do need more time for nature I guess.

I dismantled as much as I could. Took out SSD M.2 micro drive, Sata 3 HDD, Ram, speakers, CMOS battery disconected + unhooked keyboard cable and all other points of contact, including wireless card and battery. Will give it 24 hours and if still no go ... then I'll deal with it then. Think I will bounce on the mini tramp and contemplate a coffee after that.

Food dryer did a good job with helping to dry last time. Just using my phone for now. Later D.

Last edited by Ponder; 06-05-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Figured I would document either fixing this issue, or having to sell for parts. Stay tuned for tommorow's eppisode where I will either be ecstatic or depressed. excuse typos, no spell check on my phone's Chrome browser.

coffee and gaming computer is bad thing. I am guilty as hell too, but i have desktops so only keyboard are ruined . Nice video.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Getting Extreme as the keys dried stuck as if glued. Decided to give proper wash:

Last edited by Ponder; 06-06-2019 at 06:18 AM.

Could not help it. Needed to do another video as I not sleep well untill its all put back togeather in morning. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Until I hit the on button.

YAY ... I DID IT!!!! Thank Fuck For That ...

congratulation D. job well done
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore