Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    I'm Having a rather bleak outlook on (so-called) humanity or whats left of it as well, but I remain quite estranged from it anyway these days (by choice) and I'm okay with that for the most part. I'm a loner, but just wish I could incorporate people into my reality by as needed basis, but people disappoint me each and every time and I withdraw even further and trust nobody whatsoever these days.

I say that same thing that I won't be able to bounce back when they system slaps me in the face countless times, but somehow, I get up each time more determined, the constant brow beatings are exhausting and wear at our resolve. I know that.

I think you should be proud of your achievements and your volunteer work, you've helped people because its whom you are by nature from my perspective anyway.

Truthfully, the world will always let us down because people are selfish and only out for themselves and "use" people and step on people to get ahead. Don't change who you are to fit in. As time goes by, I'm realizing I shouldn't change anything about myself unless its for me and my personal growth.

I'm sorry I don't have much to say positive, just not there at the moment, but I did read everything. I have many appointments next week that I'm not sure I can deal with. They say NO before I even get finished asking a question lol

I hope you will find a way to enjoy this weekend regardless.

Thanks Heaps Sal ... That was quite a boost. Have to settle the little fella for bed, but will be sure to return in good time. Your on the mark. I'm so glad your still around. I reply in full soon enough.

oh appointments are awful, I am glad to see you Sal, D,
    I had such stressful time last week and Saturday that I had to rely on pills, could not calm myself any other way . Next week i work on fr****ng market for ten hours on Saturday, and on Sunday huge show , I had to get up at 5:30 . I cross my fingers that it goes ok. eh
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thanks Dahila, I'm also medicated right now, would be impossible without meds given everything on my plate. Sorry things have also been rough going for you, good luck with your show, sure its worth it

Hey Ponder, please don't feel you needed to reply to my posting; keep posting as usual, sometimes I tend to be a "show stopper" without meaning to LOL

I enjoy replying. No stress. Although I have to do so around the time of post lest I simply forget what transpired in my head.

Hi D ... hope things take a better turn.

Hope the meds are working for you both. After all, they are suppose to help.

I started working out in a park with a friend who is looking to me as a personal helper. Truth is he is as just for me.

I place not too much expectations on it, however am setting mini goals for us both. Mostly routine and going through the motions.

That's all for now ... I am feeling a little better now that I have some sense of a plan ... at least for now. Just hope this cycle lasts longer than the last.

Back up at 6am and did another bout with a friend.

Up once more and doing it all again. I am however struggling with late nights on my PC as I can't help but be totally engrossed with the simulated city I've been creating. It's hard making a world where everyone can live in peace. Getting there.

Oh yea ... I got a very positive response to my email regarding NDIS. Better out then in.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-20-2018 at 12:55 PM.

Gents are you ok, Ponder is on the adrenaline rush which is good , you see everything works out , everything. Beside everything will pass,,,,,,,, then there will be peace
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I'm ok!

Good to know Ponder

I would like to believe in Karma and when good is put out there.. it will come back around; sometimes not right away or when we expect it to.

I think I'll actually be ok this thanksgiving also. Nobody should bother me to celebrate and I'll just do my own thing. Maybe just head over to the few dunkin donuts open and chat up the other "strays" so we feel as we have something in common, so to speak. This WILL be my first sober holiday in ages. YAY!!

Do you both celebrate that holiday?? If so, I hope everything goes well for you both.